Epilogue

Giving the love back to you, My Reader! I have read your comments and it made my heart swell with joy. This is not an epilogue, Guys. I just wrote this part and kind of just thought of sharing it with you since I couldn't include it anymore in the last chapter (It was already very long.) ;) This is my gift to you for loving this story.

Jinyoung ran, he was going fast and he could barely feel the grass on his knees. All he feels is the wind as if he's flying. And he liked the speed he's going. It was exhilarating. And then he saw what he's been looking for. A smile filled his lips.

He went towards the shadow. He could feel her trying to run faster and away from him. But he will not let her. He will catch her.

Jinyoung made his knees move even faster and then he reached for her and caught her in his arms. They tumbled to the ground. The female laughing as she faced him.

"You caught me fast." said Nayeon.

"I'll always catch you." said Jinyoung.

Nayeon's skin is glowing with sweat and Jinyoung could smell her scent so strong... His mate.

"You look good enough to eat, woman." said Jinyoung.

Nayeon's eyes narrowed.

"You just did that last night." said Nayeon.

"Can't get enough. I want to do it again." said Jinyoung.

Jinyoung bit Nayeon's neck and suckled her skin.

Nayeon moaned.

"But Jinyoung..." said Nayeon. "Your Brothers and their mates are expecting us."

"They can wait. I can't." said Jinyoung, his hand travelled from Nayeon's waist to her chest, squeezing her gently.

Nayeon moaned louder.

"We have to make it fast..." whispered Nayeon.

"That's my mate." chuckled Jinyoung.

----------

Lisa and Sehun arrived at the South and were welcomed in the castle. They were immediately shown to a room and was pretty amazed by elegance and grandeur of the room given them.

"This is so different from the Lion Territory." said Lisa as she went to the window and looked at the view outside. "Wow... just look at that village."

Sehun went behind Lisa and put his arms on her waist, his chin on Lisa's shoulder.

"Looks like the southerners did not waste their years of isolation." said Sehun.

Lisa nodded.

"I can't wait to tour around and see everything." said Lisa

Sehun smiled.

"I'm pretty sure Taeyong prepared a grand tour for us." said Sehun. "It's been months since the battle and Taeyong said he still has not reached the far ends of the south."

Lisa turned and faced Sehun.

"That means this is one very large kingdom." said Lisa

Sehun nodded.

"Tayeong has his hands full." said Sehun. "But I'm pretty sure he can manage."

"I'm sure he can. The four of you are amazing. You grew up knowing you are going to be kings. And you trained hard to be the best." said Lisa. "And you are indeed the best.."