King of the South 10

Thank you so much Guys for holding on to this series from the Wolf King to the Lion King, the Dragon King to the King of the South. Your comments are heartwarming and your excitement also excites me to write. Wow... It took me a year to finally reach this point. This was too ambitious a project for me to take and I realized as I was writing how difficult it was as I went along. Hahaha! But your support was unwavering even when I had to take breaks along the way. Thank you so much for being patient with me and for still reading this story until now. I am grateful for the interest you give this story. Thank you so much, Dears.

If everything goes well, the final chapter of the King of the South and the conclusion to the series The Brotherhood of the Heirs will be published by the end of this week. See you there! :D

Thank you!

Mel_Mahogany4

King of the South

Chapter 10

Yunho's group divided into four together with Jihyun's men and they saw for themselves how slowly the warriors were decreasing in number. It was outstanding how Jihyun's men were able to poison the warriors with ease. It did not even require Yunho's men any effort. They just watched from afar.

It's still too early to say how many of the enemies will fall asleep by nightfall. But they can't waste time waiting. It was the third day and if Seulgi's information is right, the warriors are moving in a few hours and by nightfall... the wall is going to be broken.

"Jisoo's concoction will surely work." said Lisa.

"Jisoo is a scary woman." said Kai. "She can heal a dead man to life... but she can also poison a battalion."

Seulgi couldn't help but smile at that. Jisoo is the most innocent woman she had ever met. But through the years of battle, the innocent healer had become a warrior of her own. She may have stopped insisting her way into the battlefield, but she knows how to use her brain to fight along side the people she cares about.

Yunho's entire group went back towards the wall but this time Jihyun and several of his men also went with them.

"We have to return to the Kings and report what has happened here. Also, we have to align with them what Miss Jihyun had planned from her end." said Yunho.

Everyone nodded.

"The Kings will be pleased to see you, Miss Jihyun." said Seulgi.

Jihyun smiled.

"Everyone, let's go. We have to prepare for the battle ahead."

Seulgi's eyes widened.

"Wait, Master Yunho I need to stay here." said Seulgi.

"Princess it isn't safe here." said Yunho

"Nowhere is safe, Master." said Seulgi. "Once the wall is broken there is no place in Vishox that is safe."

Yunho's eyes narrowed.

"And what do you plan to do here? You will stop the wall from breaking?" asked Yunho. "How on Vishox do you think Kong will be defeated? Do you rather the kings come here through the cracks and fight him? Here where they are outnumbered?"

Seulgi took a deep breath.

"You don't understand..." Seulgi took a deep breath. "I need to find a way to free him... I need to help him..."