1. the wolf

He gripped your throat, squeezing as he leaned into you, a wild smirk playing on his lips as he growled, "Who do you belong to, darling?"

"You, sir," you whimpered, wishing more than anything that you could see him right now, the blindfold hindering your vision.

"Pardon?"

"You, sir!"

He laughed in your ear, his warm breath against your bare skin like a palatable curse, sending chills racing down your spine, adrenaline coursing through your veins. He dragged a hand down your side, nails digging into your skin as he whispered to you, "And don't you ever forget it."

Yeah, if only.

Travis— or was it Davis?

He groaned beside your ear, crying out, "Fuck!" as he reached out to grab the headboard, thrusting harder inside you as he gripped the bedsheets. His lips connected with your neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses on your skin. You forced a moan, dragging your nails down his back, inwardly begging for him to finish, wanting this to be over with already.

He panted against your skin and you let out a forged cry, hoping he would think it meant that you came. You were relieved when your cry did seem to send him over the edge, his dick throbbing inside you as he came, whining loudly. Tra— Davis? Oh, fuck it. You couldn't remember. He rolled off of you, pushing a hand through his hair as he laughed, "Wow."

"Yeah," you forced a laugh, sitting up on the bed as you slung a blanket around your shoulders, hiding your body from him. "Wow."

"That was incredible."

"Absolutely wonderful," you hummed in response, standing from the bed as you went into the bathroom, dropping the blanket on the floor before you closed the door behind you to pee.

"I still got some extra time. Wanna go for round two?" You heard him ask as you walked over to the faucet, squeezing your eyes shut as you washed your hands. You were definitely going to need to have a chat with JJ later about trying to set you up with Will's friends from work.

"Sorry, I can't," you replied, draping the blanket across your shoulders as you walked into the bedroom, the corner of your eye twitching as you forced a smile at him, seeing that he was still laying on your bed. "I'm going out with some friends from work tonight so I need to get ready. Maybe another time, though?"

"Oh, for sure! Did you wanna exchange num-"

"-I'm sorry," you interrupted him, going back into the bathroom to turn on the shower, switching the water to hot. "I should really start getting ready. You should probably get going."

"Oh, yeah. Of course. I understand." You heard shuffling on the bed, praising any god that could hear you under your breath as he started to get dressed. "I can just leave my number for you on the counter."