19. baby

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺.
• usage of a sex toy in public

"Dinner is on me!"

Muffled groans of excitement filled the elevator, a small, "Thank god," coming from Hotch before Rossi turned around, looking around at the team standing behind him as he furrowed his brows in bewilderment. "Are my ears deceiving me?" He asked. "Because I know I did not just hear griping about my rigatoni."

"That case was brutal," JJ moaned in response.

"Nothing your cooking can't fix, though, Rossi," Morgan added, grinning at him.

"Eccezionale! My house, tonight, seven o'clock then?" Rossi asked, grinning around at the team.

"Only if you have your best scotch on hand," you replied, beaming at him.

"Ah, giovane ragazza, don't you know who I am? It's not a dinner party at David Rossi's mansion if there isn't any scotch," Rossi said, winking over at you.

"Paperwork first," Hotch said, glancing around at the team, "and then dinner."

"Count on Hotch to kill the mood," you groaned, smirking over at him as he shook his head at you, a small smile playing on his lips.

The elevator doors slid open and you all climbed out, walking into the bullpen together. Morgan and JJ went over to their desks, Garcia immediately running over to Morgan's, sitting on the edge as he started telling her how the case went. Rossi and Hotch went to their respective offices, closing the doors behind them as they sat at their desks, setting to work. You walked over to Spencer's desk, leaning against it as you looked down at him, smiling. "Hi."

"Hi," he replied, looking up at you.

"Are you coming tonight?"

He nodded. "Did you need a ride?"

"You're asking me that?" You laughed, reaching for his name plaque sitting in front of his computer, tracing over the letters with your finger. "I'm surprised you're not asking me for a ride."

"You're right. I should. That would make things easier anyway."

The words caught your attention, making you raise a brow at Spencer, setting the plaque down on his desk before he reached out, readjusting it in its perfect spot that it was in before. "Make things easier?" You asked, crossing your arms. "Do I even want to know?"

You heard snickering nearby and you lifted your head, looking over at Garcia and Derek watching you, smirks on both their faces. "They know that you came to Vegas with me," Spencer said as you looked over at him. "Garcia saw the ticket on your desk."

"Fuck. I knew I should've put it away," you said, your cheeks flushing bright pink. "What did you tell them?"

"That we hardly even saw each other while we were there anyway," he replied, shrugging at you. "You just came with me to the reunion."