11. bom bidi bom

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• suspension • spanking/whipping • degradation • praise kink • light face-slapping

"Ow— shit."

Spencer wriggled in your grasp, hissing as you poured disinfectant onto his bruised and bloodied knuckle, showing him no mercy as you grabbed a cotton ball, wiping away the dried blood caked onto his skin. He winced beside your ear, his fingers curling in agony as he looked over at you. "Do you have to be so harsh?"

"Please. It's a little disinfectant. Don't be such a bitch baby," you grumbled in response, grabbing a fresh cotton ball from the bag as you ruthlessly cleaned the cut, a scowl tugging on your lips as you worked.

"Why are you so mad at me?" Spencer asked as you peeled open a bandaid, bending down to throw the trash away. "You haven't said anything since we left the bar. I didn't do anything wrong."

"Oh, you most certainly did do something very wrong," you scoffed, smoothing the bandage over his skin.

"What— punch the guy? What's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong is that it was stupid!" You cried, looking at him.

Spencer looked at you, furrowing his brows. "Standing up for you? That- That's what you call stupid? (Y/N), that guy was fucking groping you. What else did you expect me to do?"

"Maybe remember that you're a FBI agent first and then reconsider punching a guy in the fucking face in front of your fucking team," you replied, crossing your arms. "I'm not saying the guy didn't deserve it— but seriously? What if his brother had asked for your name? What if he had decided to press charges? What if the team did see you and they tell Hotch? I mean— what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking that someone I care very deeply about was being violated by a guy who had no fucking clue what he was doing and I decided to step in!" Spencer shouted.

"Yeah, you stepped in all right," you scoffed.

Spencer hooked his finger beneath the collar around your neck and pulled you towards him, darkness flooding his eyes. "What does wearing this mean?"

"That I'm yours," you mocked, rolling your eyes.

Spencer's hand came down on your cheek lightly, glaring at you. "Don't you ever roll your eyes at me again," he growled. "No one gets to touch you, is that understood? If I ever see someone touch you like that again, I won't hesitate to have the same reaction."

"You're just saying that because I'm your 'play thing.'"

Spencer pulled himself away from the bathroom counter, looking at you. "It doesn't matter that you're my sub, (Y/N)," he told you. "I am always and I mean always going to protect you first, or anyone on the team, because that is my job."