2. high

"I should probably get going," Spencer spoke over the sound coming from the booming speakers, tearing his gaze away from you as he looked over at Julia, giving her a restrained smile

"I should probably get going," Spencer spoke over the sound coming from the booming speakers, tearing his gaze away from you as he looked over at Julia, giving her a restrained smile. "It was really great seeing you again though, Julia."

"Yeah, you too," she tried to say, but he was already gone.

"I... I- It was really nice meeting you. I'm so sorry," you said, throwing an apologetic smile her way before you took off after Reid, pushing past the people crowding the bar as you called after him, "Reid! Reid, wait up! Spencer!"

He turned to look at you, plastering a smile to his face as he asked, "What's up?"

"Oh, you are not about to act like that didn't just happen," you snapped, snatching his tie and wrapping it around your wrist as you yanked him down to meet your height, Spencer like the motherfucking Eiffel Tower compared to your shorter stature. "What did she mean sub?"

His eyes widened as you spoke, pulling his tie out of your grasp as he said, "(Y/N), there's people here."

"So? You think they can hear me? The music's louder than screamo in here."

"Come here," Reid grumbled under his breath, grabbing your wrist as he dragged you away, a sudden surge of excitement coursing through your veins knowing what your colleague was into now.  Once outside, he tugged on your wrist, turning you around to face him as a grin overtook your lips, watching him as he leaned into you. "What Julia said," he said to you, speaking to you authoritatively, "the team can never know."

"So it's true then?" You asked him. "You're a real-life Christian Grey?"

"I... Come on." Reid pulled you towards his car, reaching into his pocket to pull out his keys. You grinned to yourself. Looks like you weren't going to have to ask him for a ride after all. He pulled the passenger side door open for you, letting you climb inside before he closed the door behind you, walking around to the other side of the car to get in.

"Promise me you won't tell the team," he said, looking over at you, an ominous fire raging in his eyes as he gripped the steering wheel, turning the keys in the ignition. "Promise me."

"Okay. Sure. Yeah. I'll promise," you told him. "As soon as you tell me what the hell she was talking about."

He turned away from you, letting out a convicted sigh. "What do you want me to say, (Y/N)?" He asked you. "Julia basically already told you everything you need to know."

"So you are into that?" You asked him, watching him as he pulled out of the parking lot, refusing to meet your gaze as he swallowed the growing lump in his throat. "BDSM and all that?" He didn't answer you as he turned down the street, heading in the direction of your apartment. You looked over at him, hitting his shoulder lightly as you said, "Spencer. Answer me."

"Yes, okay?" His grip tightened around the steering wheel, his knuckles turning white as he clenched his jaw, his voice barely above a whisper as he responded to you, "Yes, I... I'm into that."