6. do it for me

𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑇𝑂𝑈𝑇.
@SkylarWitch13 for telling me about the song ^^

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺.
• hair pulling

"Spencer, don't be such a pussy

"Spencer, don't be such a pussy."

"I'm not. I'm being honest," he said, pausing to take a bite from his Chinese takeout, looking at you, a heavy, reluctant sigh rolling past his lips. "It's just not something I've ever wanted to do before."

"But, I mean, you had to have been a submissive at some point, right?" You asked, turning your laptop away from him as you discreetly added the strap-on to your cart. "No offense or anything, but I find it hard to believe that you just woke up one morning, decided you wanted to give BDSM a try, and jumped right into being a dom."

His lack of a response was your answer.

"See," you giggled, closing your laptop as you flipped over on your back, laying flat on the bed. "I'm right. Come on, please? I wanna try it. Can't we at least just try it? I've been willing to try everything that you're into. How come we can't do something that I wanna do?"

"You've haven't even told me what kind of stuff you wanna do besides the strap-on which, for the record, will not be getting anywhere near me, in case that's what you were wondering."

"You're just saying that because you're worried you might end up actually liking it and then the roles would be reversed. I mean, personally, I wouldn't mind it. I would be thrilled to make Spencer Reid into my bitch," you laughed, prodding his knee teasingly with your finger, giggling when he pushed your hand away, glaring at you.

"Pegging is an absolute no," he said to you, placing the carton of leftover Chinese takeout on his nightstand before he looked over at you, crossing his arms.

"Pegging is an absolute yes. Come on, Reid! Here, I'll make you a deal," you told him. "If you let me buy the strap-on, I'll let you buy something for me, and you don't even have to tell me what it is. I'll use it. No complaints whatsoever. It's your choice. Pinky promise."

You held your pinky out to him, his eyes searching yours for a moment before he sighed, holding his pinky out to you. "I promise to at least think about it," he said.

"Works for me," you laughed, curling your smaller pinky around his larger one, knowing that no matter what he said, you were going to find a way to get him to agree to let you peg him.

"Seriously, though. We should talk about this. What sorts of things would you be interested in trying?" Spencer asked, fumbling with his hands in his lap. "You never really told me."

You pursed your lips together, thinking. "Well... I liked being tied up," you said, looking at him. "The blindfold was fun. Can we talk about the stimulator, though? You cleaned that shit before you put it on me, right?"