24. god is a woman

𝑌𝐸𝑆, 𝐼 𝑈𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝐴 𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐼𝑋. 𝐼𝑇'𝑆 𝐴 𝐵𝑂𝑃, 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐿𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑂 𝐼𝑇.

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐴𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐵𝑂𝑅𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝑂𝑁 𝐼𝑁 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅. 𝑆𝑂 𝐼𝐹 𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝐹𝑈𝑆𝐸𝐷, 𝐷𝑂𝑁'𝑇 𝑊𝑂𝑅𝑅𝑌. 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝐸 𝐴𝑁𝑆𝑊𝐸𝑅𝐸𝐷. :)

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺.
• violent/dangerous situations

The brilliant lights from the cameras flashed at you as you made your way across the platform

The brilliant lights from the cameras flashed at you as you made your way across the platform. Hotch's voice roared at you from the distance, yelling at you that this wasn't going to help anything— it was only going to make matters worse. You ignored him as you stood at the podium, drumming your nails on the hard wood of the stand as you waited for the reporters to quit shouting, demanding to know why you had called such a hasty, widespread meeting.

"Good afternoon," you said, gripping the microphone in your hand as you heard Hotch call out one last, "(Y/L/N), stop! This isn't going to solve anything!"

"My name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." The screaming audience began to simmer down as you held your head high, speaking valiantly into the microphone, "And this is a message for the woman who kidnapped Spencer Reid."

~~~

Three Hours Earlier.

The first thing that registered in your mind when you woke on the gravelly textile of the pavement was pain. Searing fucking pain. It felt like your heartbeat was inside your head, throbbing uncontrollably from where you'd been struck. You groaned as you sat up, placing one hand over the back of your head, spreading the blood that had percolated your hair.

"Shit," you grunted as you pulled your hand away, looking down at the blood that had coated your fingers. What the fuck happened?

"(Y/N)!"

JJ dropped to her knees beside you, placing her hand on your back as she said, "Try not to stand too quickly."

She held onto you as she helped you stand to your feet. You moaned, cradling your head in your hands as you asked, "Wh- What the hell happened? Where's Spencer?"

"I was hoping you could tell me that," she replied.

You looked down, your eyes immediately widening as soon as you recognized the revolver and cell phone that were on the ground. "No, no, no," you gasped as you fell to your knees, picking the objects up with your hands, trying to ignore the incessant pounding inside your head as your heart started to race. "No!"