27. swim

𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐴𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑃𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐸 𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝑆 𝐴𝐹𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁𝐸𝐷 𝐼𝑁 𝑉𝐸𝐺𝐴𝑆.

𝐴𝐿𝑆𝑂 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑁 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐷𝑂𝑀 (𝑌/𝑁)!! 𝑌𝐸𝑆, 𝑌𝑂𝑈'𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸.

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• slapping • hair pulling • back-scratching • spanking

The calm before the storm.

Darkness blanketed the walls, the furniture in each of its appropriate spots. A void of silence shrouded the room, the only sound to be heard was the soft patter of the D.C. rain against the window, the light droplets drizzling down from the blackened sky, the clouds hanging overcast making it appear darker than usual, the streetlights outside offering a small illumination to see in the dark.

Peace can only last for so long, though.

Spencer's apartment door flew open as Spencer grabbed your hips, pulling you inside the apartment as he slammed his lips into yours, kissing you with so much more passion and veracity than he'd ever kissed you with before, slipping his tongue inside your mouth as he kicked the door shut behind you, slamming your body up against the door.

He pulled away from you, panting as he reached down, grabbing the hem of your shirt before yanking it off of you. "Wait, wait, wait," you gasped, looking at him. "I thought the doctor said you need to take it easy," you panted as he reached behind you, unclasping your bra.

"I haven't been able to fuck you for three weeks," he rasped, gripping your shoulders as he brought his mouth down to your breasts, swirling his tongue around your nipple. You gasped, leaning into him as he peered up at you, grinning. "Even if I wake up tomorrow morning and I can't fucking move, I'll know it was worth it."

Spencer closed his mouth around your nipple and you curled your fingers around his hair, moaning as he sucked on your nipple before he moved to the other one, swirling his tongue around it fervidly. You reached down, palming the bulge in his pants as he moaned against your breast, pushing your shoulders against the door.

"Fuck," you moaned, grinding your hips into his as he reached up, slapping your cheek lightly.

"No. You can't do that anymore. Remember?" He pulled away from you, smirking down at you as you glared up at him, jutting your chin out at him.

"Then freak you," you said, reaching down and grabbing his belt buckle, pulling it loose.

"Yeah, freak you, too," he grinned at you as you pushed his pants and boxers down, freeing his hard dick. You pushed him back into the apartment, pulling your pants down as Spencer unbuttoned his shirt. His thighs hit the back of the couch as you both tossed the precluding garments to the side.