5. watch me burn

𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆.
• degradation • spanking • handcuffs • praise kink

The sound of a sharp slap pierced the air, Spencer's hand connecting with your ass as he leaned over your back, his lips beside your ear as he whispered, "That's one— for hanging up on me

The sound of a sharp slap pierced the air, Spencer's hand connecting with your ass as he leaned over your back, his lips beside your ear as he whispered, "That's one— for hanging up on me."

You trembled with delight, putty in Spencer's hands as he rubbed his hand over your bare ass, raising it before smacking the same cheek, a small whimper slipping out of you. "That's two— for hanging up on me twice."

"Is that all you got?" You asked, balancing on your toes as you swung your head over your shoulder to look at him, a playful smirk tugging on the corners of your lips. "That one barely even hurt."

"How can you make yourself out to be so innocent when you're really just a slutty little brat?" Spencer grumbled, bringing his hand down on your other cheek, the stinging sensation resonating throughout your entire body, your lips parting. "That's three— for sending me that teasing photo." You pulled at the bedsheets, a staggered moan leaving you.

"I like teasing you."

"Yeah, you make that obvious."

"Don't act like you don't— oh, fuck," you winced, feeling his hand connect with your ass again, the burning going straight to your core, arousal pooling between your thighs. "Don't act like you don't like it."

Spencer's hand went to your hair, pulling your head back as he whispered to you, "That was four— for sending me that other photo." His teeth grazed your earlobe softly, a loud whine rolling off your tongue.

"Ooh, I wonder what five's going to be," you said, wriggling your ass in the air for him, your entire body scorching with desire.

He brought his hand down on your ass, the sound cracking through the air as you gasped, feeling yourself clench around nothing as Spencer said to you, "That was five— for teasing me about the team knowing about us."

"Aw, no more? I barely even flinched."

"You're such a fucking brat," he growled at you, standing from the bed. You heard the jingling sound of a buckle being pulled and your eyes widened, feeling your heart upswing with excitement, a fire coursing through your veins. "Let's see just how bratty you can be with my dick inside you."

"Yes, sir," you giggled, leaning forward as you raised your burning ass in the air, hearing the sound of something hitting the floor. You felt your heart jolt, knowing that his pants were down. Next thing you heard was the sound of foil being torn open and you gasped, grinning to yourself as you started to turn your head around to look at him. "Dr. Reid! You really were planning on doing this all along, weren't you?"

You balanced on your elbows as you looked back at him, your lips parting slightly as you watched him slide the condom onto his dick. He was a lot bigger than most guys you'd been with, and, for that, you were praising whatever god was listening to you for creating the gorgeous man standing behind you, looking up at you and catching your gaze.