Speaking

"Relax Will." I chuckled softly, although my eyes were heavy. "I deserve this. Every damn cut and hit." I sighed, but I was looking at Annabeth.

"Don't be stupid seaweed brain." Annabeth cried, but I shook my head.

"It's all my fault. Everything. If I'd done what Gabe told me to, if I listened." I mumbled while shaking my head chuckling.

"What did Gabe tell you?" Piper asked me quietly, and I flinched when I felt Will start stitching up my back as precisely and quickly as he could manage.

"That I don't deserve to live, and I should've killed myself when I got the chance." I chuckled bitterly. "I've tried but I always backed out in the end. I overdosed but made myself throw it up. I cut until I almost bled out but I'd stop the bleeding. I tried to starve myself but my mom would find out. I've tried." I said, shaking my head as tears fell.

"Guys he's in shock, he's not even going to remember what he's saying." Will said sternly. Two other people started helping with my back, and I groaned in pain every once in a while.

"Gods hopefully not." I growled in pain, trying to cover my face. People was starting to crowd again, and I felt weak and pathetic.

"Percy on the gods of you try to sit up or stand up like nothing happened I'm going to give you a beating worse than the one Mr Doc gave you." Jason threatened and I sighed in defeat, just resorting to covering my face as much as humanly possible.

Eventually I was given some ambrosia and nectar which helped a lot, along with the water they dumped on me. They placed me on a stretcher and managed to carry me to the infirmary.

"Why does he feel so light?" Jason asked curiously, he was one of the people who were helping with the stretcher, Will was the other person.

"Not sure, we'll weigh him once he can stand. Percy, can you hear me?" He asked me, and I only groaned in response.

"I'm fine." I grumbled, but it was useless, they all knew I wasn't. They talked some more, but I was to exhausted to even process it.

I didn't even realize I fell asleep until I woke up on a bed in the infirmary, two boards in front and behind me to make sure I don't flip to my back or stomach. "Guys he's awake!" Somebody shouted, but I was still drowsy, my head was pounding and I was still dizzy.

"How are you feeling?" Somebody asked, I'm assuming Will. The dead look I gave him told him the answer that he knew I wouldn't admit out loud. "Here's some water." Will said, and I took it gratefully, dumping it on my face, and it helped a lot.

"So much better." I sighed in relief, sitting up. "What even happened?" I asked curiously. I don't remember much of what happened.

"Your brain is suppressing the memories, so we're not going to discuss it, you'll remember at some point." Will said, patting my ankle and walking away. I was alone, so I pushed the boards away and sat at the edge of the bed, placing my head in my hands. What Will said really made me not want to remember. I begged that I didn't say anything I would regret. Trying to push away the thoughts, I stood up, not bothering to put on a shirt. I want to know what the damage was if I were in the infirmary.

I stared at myself for a few minutes. My torso was scarred completely, some were stitched, others weren't. But my chest and stomach wasn't near as bad as my back, which had no clear spots, there were deep cuts from a knife and whip marks. Memories rushed at my quicker than I could process, and I sat back down on the bed, tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

  The moment I heard people coming, I ran out of the infirmary, flinching when I accidentally pulled on the stitches. "Perseus!" I heard a shout, I didn't even want to know who it was. "Perseus." The voice sounded quieter, and I saw the face of my favourite Centaur, Chiron.

   "Hey, Chiron." I smiled casually, although I felt like hiding in my cabin and crying. I'm weak, Mr Doc was right.

  "Let's go talk." Chiron said to me, patting my shoulder comfortingly. "There are some things we need to discuss." He said and I nodded, following him while keeping my head down. It surprised me when Chiron lifted me to his back and sped out of camp, and farther away than I thought he would have travelled. We were right outside the Empire State Building, and Chiron changed to his wheelchair in the alleyway before we walked in, and people stared at me in shock.

"Uh, do you have an extra shirt or anything?" I asked quietly, covering up my chest as much as possible, and Chiron frowned.

"I should have thought of that, but none the less, we're going to be away from people soon." Chiron said reassuringly, and he got the key to Olympus, and booted everyone out of the elevator.

"Why are we going to Olympus?" I asked curiously and Chiron frowned.

"Apollo had a vision of you, he refused to say anything about it until you were on Olympus." Apollo said and I nodded, rubbing my neck anxiously. I tried not to think about what happened, the whipping. My heart started racing at the very thought of it. I don't remember what I said though, I probably said something stupid.