A Fight/Arguement:Bakugou x Y/N

Now Y/N knew Bakugou Was Easy to make mad but Since Bakugou and Y/N have been Dating for 6 months Bakugou tried to not get as Mad but Today Would Be different.

What Y/Ns wearing If Female

What Y/Ns wearing if Male

Y/N woke up to the sound of Their Alarm clock and They shut it off then Tiredly got up and Got Changed. They washed face and Brushed/Fixed their hair then Packed their bag. Y/N grabbed their bag and Left there Dorm then locks the door and walks to class looking for Bakugou. Y/N spots Bakugou and Skipped over to Him and hugged him from behind and Bakugou Pushed them off and walked off So Y/N was shocked and Looked at Mina Confused and Mina shrugged. They walked to class and Y/N sat down thinking to themselves. Y/N finished their Test early and Kept thinking about what they did wrong for Bakugou to be mad at them since they can't remember if they did anything. So once class was over Y/N stood Up and walked over to Bakugou and grabbed his hand and Said"Bakugou you ok?" Bakugou Took his hand away and Rolled his eyes saying"Yeah I'm fine Extra." Y/N sighed Thinking Bakugou was just in a mood and walked to Lunch with Mina and Y/N made jokes with Mina causing them to laugh a lot. Y/N and Mina sat down at the table and Talked with everyone else and Y/N looked around for Bakugou then Looks at Kirishima and said"Hey Boulder wheres Bakugou?" And Kirishima shrugged so Y/N got up and Looked around and Heard Bakugou so They walked to him and Heard him talking to Deku so they stayed Quiet and Heard Bakugou say"Ugh Y/N is Just So Clingy I don't have any space." And Deku saw Y/N and he was gonna say something but He didn't say anything because Y/N shook their head. Deku said"But their your lover, Their suppose to Give you Attention and Love..?" Then Bakugou rolled his eyes and said"I didn't even wanna date them, I got Dared By Mineta and he said To date them until their Birthday" Y/N started Crying but Bit their lip staying quiet and Deku said"Thats So Rude why would you do that?!" Bakugou said"$200" Y/N ran off to Kirishima and Hugged him tightly crying and Kirishima looked at Y/N shocked and said"Wow.. Y/N you ok?.." Y/N shook their head crying and Felt Kirishima Rub their back and Y/N slowly calmed down.
-With Deku and Bakugou-
Deku says"You messed up" Then Deku Leaves Bakugou behind and Runs to Y/N and looks at Kirishima and says quietly since Y/N had cried them to fall asleep"Is she alright?.." And Kirishima shakes his head No then Kirishima Sees Bakugou and Glares at him and Gives Mina a Sleeping Y/N. Bakugou walks over and Looks at Y/N and says"Whats up with The nerd?" And Kirishima calmed down and says"I don't know you tell Bakugou They went to find you and came back Crying so much they Knocked out." And Bakugou looks at Deku and says"Dumbass Was Y/N there?." And Deku Nods Saying"Yeah I didn't say anything because they deserved the truth" And Bakugou Froze and Sighed and Explained To everyone And Kirishima glared at him and Says"What the fuck Bakugou! Y/N loved you and You played with their feelings!!" And Bakugou says"Shut Up Dumbass Deku didn't let me finish! I was gonna say But I eventually fell for Them and I didn't take the money!" And Kirishima looks shocked and calms down and says"Well your gonna have to make it up to Them They're Heart broken" Bakugou sighs and says"I know, Could you nerds help?." Kirishima and Mina say"Hell Yeah!" Then Deku nods

Word count:675