Y/N gets sick:TodoBakuDeku x Y/N

You woke up with a headache and a slight stomach ache but pushed past it and got up but since you had the day off you started yourself a warm shower since your boyfriends had patrol to go on so you were by yourself when you threw up in the toilet then Deku called you so you answered and said"Y-Yeah Bubs?.." He said"Are you ok Puppy? Do I need to come home?" You smile gently then throw up again and sigh knowing Deku heard that and he said through the phone"I'll be home soon Puppy you stay there I'll get you medicine and some soup" You mumble an"O-Ok Bubs". He hangs up and you lean against the toilet and kept throwing up when You heard Deku at the bathroom door saying"Puppy may I come in?' You say"Y-Yeah" So Deku came in and sat next to you and rubbed your back then changed the water from shower into a bath and let the water fill up then he got you undressed then put you in the tube and gently played with your hair when you heard Todoroki and Bakugou say"We're home!". You froze and looked at Deku and said"I-I don't want them to see me like this.. Im weak and covered in vomit" Deku whispered to you"But Puppy they love you and you know you need them for this as well" You nod and say"F-fine could you please go explain what happened then you guys can come in". He nods then gets up and goes to Todoroki and Bakugou and explained what happened and You heard the door open so you looked over to see Bakugou looking at you with slight worry in his eyes and he walks to you and kissed your head then he washed you up and helped you get dressed into nice,warm,cozy pjs then he carries you to the bed and he lays you next to Deku and Deku gives you the soup and you eat it then once your done he hands you medicine and you take it. Todoroki comes over and puts a movie in then covers you all in a warm blanket and you all cuddle together and end up falling asleep. You were sick for a whole week and all three boys would take turns staying with you and making sure you were alright then once you got better you went back on patrol then one by one each boy got it at a different time and you felt bad but they told you it was ok so you were the one that stayed with the boys because you were the one to give it to them and you knew how much patrol meant to the boys.