Y/N deals with Baby/Child Todoroki for a day:Todoroki x Y/N

You walked into your class and saw everyone huddled over something so you walk over to see a little kid with hair like Your boyfriend Todoroki then you realized it is him once he grabs onto you so you pick him up. You held him then you sat down with Todoroki and he stayed close to you when you heard walking so you look over to see Endeavor and you feel Todoroki hide in your shirt causing you to gasp but you let it be and did your school work when you heard Endeavor say"Y/N Wheres my son" You shrug while the whole class start giggling so you look down to see Todoroki's head popping through the top of your shirt and you look over to see Endeavor looking at the child Todoroki and you blush because of  Todoroki but you kiss his head. Endeavor says"What happened to my son?" You shrug then say"He must of gotten hit by a quirk that's the only way he'd turn into a child" You take Todoroki out of your shirt then you hold him in your lap and Endeavor was studying his child but you held Todoroki close to you and he smiled then you reached into your bag and gave him a cookie and he ate it happily. Once class was over you walked with Deku,Iida,Uraraka,and Todoroki so you guys go to the park and get Todoroki Ice cream that he ate happily then he played at the park. You guys then walk to the store and look around for something to do then you go and grab nail polish and ask everyone if you could do their makeup and paint their nails after a bit they all agreed. You guys were in your dorm and you had Done Uraraka's nail polish and makeup which wasn't that bad since she was a girl.  You then did Dekus nail polish then his makeup and you giggle at him then you did Todoroki's nail polish and makeup and he kept looking at himself. You did Iidas and you said"You guys look amazing" You guys joke and laugh then after a bit Deku,Iida,And Uraraka left and you wiped the makeup off  Todoroki then you get ready for bed and you guys cuddle and end up falling asleep but Todoroki was on top of you. When you woke up you felt a heavy pressure on you so you look over and saw Todoroki was his regular size again so you kissed his cheek which caused him to move a bit and looked at you then he got up and saw he was normal so he went to his dorm and you changed getting ready for the rest of the day.