Soulmate Au part 3:Bakugou x Y/N

(Y/F/D)-Your Favorite drink
The outfit you wear to the date:

You were getting ready for the date so first you took a shower then got dressed and did your makeup then You brushed your hair leaving it down then you grab your phone and purse then Bakugou texts you saying"Hey Dumbass Im at your dorm"

You were getting ready for the date so first you took a shower then got dressed and did your makeup then You brushed your hair leaving it down then you grab your phone and purse then Bakugou texts you saying"Hey Dumbass Im at your dorm".You go to your dorm room door and open it seeing Bakugou so You shut the door behind you then you guys walked out heading to a Restaurant and sat down then you guys talked for a bit. The waiter came over and handed you the menus then said"What would you like to drink?" You say"(Y/F/D)" the waiter nods then Bakugou says what he wants to drink and the waiter leaves. You guys keep talking and You were enjoying the date surprisingly then the waiter came back with Your drinks then you guys ordered and kept talking having a great date. Once the food was there you guys ate then paid and left walking around for a bit then walked back to the dorms and you smiled saying"This was amazing" Bakugou said"Of course it was Dumbass I was there" You roll your eyes and Say"Goodnight Bakugou" he nods then leaves and you go in your room closing the door behind you then Take off your shoes and put your purse down then go to the bathroom wiping off the makeup then you change into pjs laying down and falling asleep happy.