Deku Accidentally Hurts you:Deku x Y/N

Deku had asked you to train with him and you agreed so you were getting ready knowing that Deku was strong so you went to a field that was empty and waited for Deku to arrive. Once Deku arrived You guys started training against each other and You guys were doing great when Deku used to much force and kicked you causing you to fly back and hit against a tree and You gasp in pain not expecting it then you pass out from the pain. Deku ran to you and picked you up carrying you to the hospital and explained to the nurses what happened and sat at the hospital until you woke up. You woke up and rub your eyes then try to sit up but you feel pain go through your back and you bite your lip then Deku looked over at you and said"Y/N im so so so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you at all" You smile slightly at him and say"Its fine Deku I know You didn't mean too" You were aloud out of the hospital so You and Deku walked together to the dorms then you guys go to your dorm then You gave Deku a quick kiss on the cheek then You went into your dorm and he walked to his dorm then you changed into pjs then lay down closing your eyes falling asleep so your back won't hurt as much as it does.