A Fight/Arguement:Todoroki x Y/N

Today Had to be the Day Endeavor Pissed Todoroki off so Now Y/N gets to deal with it.

What Y/Ns if Female

What Y/Ns wearing If Male

Y/N was all ready for school But was waiting for Their Best friend Deku once Deku was Ready. They Walked to school together laughing and joking around. Now Y/N and Deku saw each other as Brother and Sister so You guys would never like each other but Some People asked if You guys were Dating and you had to tell them No because Y/N was in a Healthy relationship with Todoroki.
So Once they got to School Y/N and Deku walked to Todoroki and Y/N went to Hug Him but Todoroki backed off and walked away and Y/N looked at him but Let it go knowing He doesn't like PDA that much. You talked to Deku until it was time to head into class and you sat down listening to Mr.Aiwaza
Then Once Class was Over Y/N walked to Todoroki and grabs his arm looking at Him and Y/N says Quietly"Todoroki whats wrong?" Then Todoroki tugged his arm away and said"I don't know maybe ask your boyfriend Deku." And Y/N looked shocked and said"Your not serious Todoroki?! Dekus like a brother to me!" And Todoroki said"Yeah sure that why you guys always hangout!!" Y/N sighed and says"You've got to be kidding me, I love you Todoroki! Get that through your head!" Y/N then turns away and Storms off while Deku and Bakugou looked at Todoroki in Shock. Todoroki watched Y/N walk off then looks at Deku and Bakugou and says"I messed up..?" And Deku nods while rubbing his arm. Todoroki says"Will you help me fix it I was being insecure for Nothing I know Y/N loves me" Deku says"Of course I know you were just mad!" And Bakugou says"I guess" So Now Todoroki had to Plan.

Word count:341