Kirishima and Bakugou ask you out:KiriBaku x Y/N

^You don't have to wear the outfit you can wear whatever you'd like^
What you wear to the date:

You were walking down the hall not paying attention to what was in front of you so you crashed into Bakugou which was a good thing because if you had crashed into Kirishima you probably would have a bloody nose since he was Using his quirk

You were walking down the hall not paying attention to what was in front of you so you crashed into Bakugou which was a good thing because if you had crashed into Kirishima you probably would have a bloody nose since he was Using his quirk. You look at Bakugou and say"Sorry Bakugou" he rolls his eyes so you start walking away when you heard Kirishima say"Hey Y/N wanna go on a date with Bakugou and I" You smile and say"Sure" then you go back and hand them your number. You walk to your Dorm and look through your closet thinking"Casual or Fancy?" Then you chose a mix in between. You get a text from Kirishima that says"We're outside your dorm waiting" So you go over and open the door to see Kirishima and Bakugou there so you shut your door behind and walk with them to a Restaurant and You guys sit down. You guys get to know each other more also You guys ordered your drinks and meals and kept talking waiting for the meals to show up so once they did you guys started eating. Once you guys were finished eating You guys paid then got up and left and you guys walk to the park so you look into the sky and start stargazing so you hurry and lay down on the grass with the boys stargazing then it go late so you guys got up and walked home. You guys got to your dorm and you waved then you went inside and set everything down and changed into your pjs and laid down falling asleep.