Kids with Deku:Deku x Y/N

What you change into:

What Kyle is changed into:

(pretend it's only Deku and The Baby)You just had Your baby boy and You named him Kyle

You just had Your baby boy and You named him Kyle. Deku was so happy that he was a dad so When you were asleep he would take care of the baby so you didn't have too. You had just woken up and saw Deku holding Kyle so you smiled and Sat up. You went to the bathroom then came back and sat down. You take Kyle from Deku and Kiss Kyle's head And You heard a Knock at the door so You say"Come in!" You see Inko come in so You wave and she comes over then You hand her Kyle and She holds him. Deku leaves and gets you food Since He knew You would be hungry. You talk to Inko For a bit then You Hear the door open and it was Deku handing you your food. You start eating since your hungry and You smile at Deku then Kiss his cheek. You guys talk for a bit then Inko hands Kyle back to you and waves leaving since Today was your last day in the hospital you get changed into an outfit then you change Kyle's diaper and his  outfit then you put him in his car seat then his stroller. You guys walk out of the hospital then you stretch and get into the car after you put Kyle in than Deku gets in and Deku starts driving to your house then once he's parked you guys get out and you grab Kyle then walk inside setting kyle on the couch. You were glad to home so You took Kyle out then set him in his bed since he fell asleep and it was late. So You and Deku had time together for yourself then you guys go to your bed and lay down cuddling then you guys falling asleep.