Pregnancy care:Bakugou x Y/N

You are 8 months pregnant with Bakugous Baby. You were cooking yourself eggs while Bakugou was out because He doesn't normally let you do much by yourself because of the baby. You guys were having a Babygirl and You were excited but you didn't know what to name her but you guys had to figure out soon because She was being born soon. You finished the eggs then put them on a plate then put the pan in the sink and You put the plate on the sink grabbing a fork then you sat down and Started Eating when you Heard Bakugou say"Teddy bear Im home!" So you said"In the kitchen love!"You heard him walk to the kitchen and You smiled then finished eating and put the plate and fork in the sink then got a drink of water and hugged Bakugou and he hugged back of course causing you to smile happily then he kisses you and you kiss back. You were walking around The house and You decided you wanted to go outside so you did and You were walking around town Then Bakugou called you so You answered and said"Hello?" Bakugou said"Where are you,You damn Nerd!" You giggle and say"Uhh Right in front of the Store"He said"Alright be safe though" You smile and say"I will my love" You walk inside the store and Walk around the store looking around then you go to the baby section and Get a Yellow shirt that said Daddy's little monster then You walk home and go in and Hear"Teddy bear is that you?!" You scream"Yes!" Then you walk to him and put the bag down and he said"Can we name our daughter Daisy?" You smile and say"Yes of course" you rub your stomach and feel Bakugou kiss it.