Y/N almost dies Protecting Kids:Y/N x Todobakudeku

(That means Your Dating Todoroki,Bakugou,and Deku)
You,Deku,Bakugou,and Todoroki were fighting a villain and he had targeted a school and most of the children were safe but there were 3 in the school. You ran into save them when the villain started attacking you instead of the guys so you made sure the kids were safe when you get hit so you protect the kids not caring about yourself. The guys tried to get the Villian to attack them but the villain just kept attacking you while you protected the kids until The kids ran away and You passed out from losing so much blood then the guys took out the villain. Deku ran over to you and tried to wake you up then said"Guys We need to bring them to the hospital!" so Bakugou came over and picked you up then The guys hurried to the hospital. The doctors and Nurses Took you away to check you so the guys waited for you and paced back and forth when the doctor came out and said"They'll be ok, They were lucky any longer and They might not have made it but They said they wanted to ses you guys" Bakugou,Todoroki,and Deku all went into your room and You looked at them weakly and said"Hi.." Bakugou says"You dumbass you shouldn't have done that Damnit what if you died?!" You sigh and say"I guess thats the risks of being a Hero now isn't it" Deku says"W-Well yeah but you should have been careful" You say"I know I'll be careful next time" So they all walk to your bed and You kiss them all on the cheek then you yawn and Stretch. The boys leave to let you rest since you needed your strength but they checked on you everyday until you were aloud home.