Chubby Y/N x Todoroki

What Y/N wears out with shopping:

You were in the bigger side and you knew that but you didn't let that ruin your mood. You were sitting in your dorm doing your homework when Momo texted you asking if you wanted to go shopping.  You texted her back saying yes then you got dressed into an outfit then you walked to Momos dorm and walked with her to the mall then you guys went shopping then You had said"I can't look good in anything I'm too big" So Momo had texted Todoroki to come to the mall with His friends if he'd like. So while you were trying on a Red Dress Shoto had walked in with  Dekusquad and they saw you and they all thought you looked beautiful but Shoto thought it more since you were his girlfriend of 1 year.  When you opened your eyes you saw them all and you blushed and said"W-What are you guys doing here?" So Shoto explained to you then hugged and kissed you saying  you looked beautiful then made you walk with him. You all went shopping together and had fun then you guys got food. You all walked to the dorms and Shoto went with you to your dorm to put all the clothes away. You changed into pjs then you and Shoto cuddled for a while and ended up falling asleep together.