Pregnancy Care:Deku x Y/N

You are 7 months Pregnant with Dekus Baby.
Deku was excited when You told him you were pregnant but He was also scared He was gonna be a Bad dad. You had to tell him he'd make an Amazing dad. You guys were having a Baby boy and You were trying to figure out names since The Baby was coming soon and You couldn't think of any so you looked some Boy names. You were scrolling through the list when you heard Deku say"Doll Im home" You smile and say"Welcome home My love!" You giggle and kiss him and Keep looking at Boy names. He helped you and Said"I like the Name Kyle" You smile and say"Me too" So You guys chose the name Kyle for your baby and You got up heading the kitchen for a drink and Deku followed you for your safety. You got a drink of water then Felt Deku pick you up carrying you to the bedroom and You giggle and Cuddle into him. You feel him lay you down on the bed then He lays next to you and Cuddle you so You cuddle back and You guys slowly fell asleep.You wake up the next morning and go to the bathroom starting a warm shower then Y/N Gets undressed and gets in the shower and washes up. Y/N gets out of the Shower and Dries off with a towel then puts on a big sweater and Shorts then Brushes hair and walks out of bathroom.