Y/N tries to confess but keeps getting ignored:Y/N x Deku

You skip over to deku and say"Hey Deku" he turned to look at you and sai"Oh Hey Y/N" You say"Can I talk to you?" Deku nods so You go to say something but Uraraka came over and said"Hey Deku wanna hang?" Deku says"Sure Uraraka I'll be there soon" She skips away and You say"Deku I have-" before you could finish your sentence Iida came over and said"Are you hanging out with us?" Deku nods and says"Of course" So Iida walks away and Deku looks at you and says"You were saying?" You sigh and say"Deku  I have a crush on you" He looks at you blushing and says"I like you too Y/N" You blush and hug him and he hugs you back. So you decided to go hangout with Iida,Uraraka,and Deku and you all had a lot of fun and you guys got ice cream together and walked around the park then you got to know Deku more and leaned against him when you all went to stargaze than you guys walk back to the dorms then you say goodbye to Iida and Uraraka then you and Deku went into your dorm to keep talking about each other since you didn't have school the next day so you guys talk about when your gonna go on a date. Deku and you say goodbye to each other then he leaves to go his dorm and You change into pjs and lay down closing your eyes falling asleep.