Y/N hangs with the Todoroki kids:Endeavor x Y/N

What you wear while you hang with them:

You have been Dating Endeavor for 6 months now and You were a little scared to meet his kids because what if they don't like you or they think your weird

You have been Dating Endeavor for 6 months now and You were a little scared to meet his kids because what if they don't like you or they think your weird. You were meeting them today and you were a little scared to say the least but you got into the shower and washed yourself then you got out and got dressed then fixed up your hair. You grabbed your phone and keys then you went outside and locked your front door then you walk to your car unlocking it then you get in and turn it on starting to drive to Endeavors house. You parked and got out then you Slowly made your way to the door then you knock on it and stand their waiting. You heard walking and the door opening so you look up to see your boyfriend Endeavor so he let you in and you slowly walk in to see Endeavors three children and You knew their names were Fuyumi,Natsuo,and Shoto. Endeavor says"Everyone this is my Lover Y/N" you wave at them and They say"Hello Y/N" You shake their hands then say"I'll help cook dinner" Fuyumi smiled slightly then said"Alright follow me" you nod then follow her to the kitchen and help her make the dinner. You set up the table and gave everyone their drinks. You make sure everything is ok before you all sit down and start eating. You got to know a little bit about each kid then you told them a little bit about you. You guys finished eating and you took the dishes and put them in the sink washing them. You check the time and its 8:00 pm so you say"Well I probably should head home I got a new job that starts at 7:00 am" You say goodbye to everyone then you grab your phone and keys then right as your about to leave you hear Fuyumi say"Come again soon its nice to have another person that cooks around!" You smile and say"Alright" You head outside with Endeavor following and you guys go to your car and you kiss him and he kisses back then he walks away heading in his home so you unlock your car getting in then you start it up. You drive home and park then get out and lock your car then you unlock your door heading in then you shut and lock the door behind you and head to your room changing into pjs you set your arms clock and lay down falling asleep.