Kids with Bakugou:Bakugou x Y/N

*Just So you know TodoDeku is in this Oneshot*

Hoshi Info:

Age:3

Quirk:He has a mix of your quirk and Katsukis Quirk so Kinda like Todoroki

Personality:He's sweet,Can be stubborn, Helpful,Likes to play games,Likes to Cuddle you and Bakugou, He knows his Dad is a hero so He has a lot of merch of Bakugou also Todoroki and Deku.

When you and Bakugou need a Break Deku and Todoroki watch him and they spoil him a lot. Or Mitsuki watches Him for you and she'll tire him out quick.

--------

You and Bakugou had the day off so you guys were relaxing while Your Son Hoshi was still asleep so You guys were cuddling then you guys heard Hoshi running down the hallway and you giggled knowing he was coming to the door then he bursts in. Hoshi climbs onto the bed and Crawls in between you and Bakugou and You guys cuddling him since that was your normal thing to do in the morning then after a bit you got up and went downstairs to make breakfast for your boys. You cooked Eggs,Bacon,and toast then you put the plates on the table when they came in they say down and started eating the food then you sat down and started eating then you guys talked for a bit. You then got up and went upstairs to get dressed for the day then you got and get Hoshi dressed for the day then when you guys come out Bakugou was wearing his Hero uniform then You knew he had a mission so You kiss him quickly and give him a hug then Hoshi comes over and hugs him then Bakugou kisses him on the head and Smiles at him then Bakugou leaves and You let Hoshi watch tv for a bit. You were on your phone when you heard a knock at the door so You open the door to see Deku there so you say"Come in Deku" then he comes in and says"I wanted to hang since Todoroki went on a mission today" You nod and say"So did Bakugou" So You guys talk then Hoshi comes to the kitchen since that's where you were talking and Hugs Deku then pulls you guys to his room so you guys could play with him. You guys played until Deku got a call from Todoroki that said"I'm home where are You?" So Deku says"Y/Ns house I was hanging with her and Hoshi I'll be home soon Babe" they hang up then Deku waves goodbye then He leaves heading home then you keep playing with Hoshi until You hear the door open and Bakugou say"I'm home!!" which caused Hoshi to run downstairs then you followed walking. You hug Bakugou then kiss his cheek and say"Welcome back Babe" He nods then goes to change and you go to the kitchen to make dinner and You were making Steak,Potatoes,Corn,and Rice then once it was done you gave the plates to them and sat down eating with them then you guys talk for a bit. You get up and walk to the bathroom setting up a bath for Hoshi than once he's in you wash him up and get him changed laying him in bed then You and Bakugou kiss him goodnight and leave the room shutting the door behind you then you and Bakugou talk for a bit then get changed into Pjs and cuddle falling asleep.