Soulmate Au part 4:Y/N x Bakugou

You woke up and Stretched yawning then you get up and go to the bathroom washing your face then you get dressed into your school uniform. You brush your hair and do your makeup then you pack your bag and grab your phone leaving your dorm. You found Deku and walked with him talking about the date and you guys get to class and go in to hear Bakugou say"Yes guys I asked them out like the dare you gave me" You froze and Todoroki then pushed Bakugou back and he said"Really Bakugou why would you do that to you" Bakugou said"Why so protective you have a boyfriend" Todoroki said"Oh Yeah my boyfriend knows why I did it and im sure hes proud because they heard the whole conversation" Bakugou turned around to see Deku hugging you. Iida ran over with Uraraka and they both hugged you then you leave class with Deku following you and Todoroki sighed and said"Great Job Bakugou feel proud with yourself?" Bakugou froze while Todoroki left the room unimpressed and the bakusquad felt terrible about what just happened and they look down. When Mr.Aizawa  came into the class Uraraka explained what happened and where You,Todoroki,and Deku are so Mr.Aizawa kept teaching the class.

(WITH YOU,TODOROKI,AND DEKU)
You were crying into Deku while Todoroki went to go get ice cream and he gave you the ice cream and you sadly ate it then you guys put on a movie and snuggled together as friends because you guys were really close and it didn't affect you guys at all so you guys enjoyed the ice cream and watched movies together when They heard a knock at the door You got up and walked over to the door and opened it to see the bakusquad but you didn't see Bakugou which was weird but you looked at them upset and they all said at the same time"Y/N we're so so sorry we didn't actually dare him he was just saying that and he didn't mean it at all We think he really does like you" You froze for a bit thinking and blushed a bit then smiled and you say"A-Alright I'll talk to him later but thanks for the info guys" They nod and walk away so you shut the door then you walk back to the boys and you sit back where you were and you guys kept eating ice cream and snuggling then you guys ended up falling asleep then you felt your phone go off so you reached for it and it was Bakugou so you said"Hello" He said"Hey Dumbass.. I didn't mean what I said earlier.." You yawn and said"You're forgiven but i'm going back to sleep" He said"Ok" You guys hang up then you put your phone down and cuddle the boys again falling back asleep.