A fight/Arguement:Deku x Y/N

Now Deku was known to Be very sweet and Kind but everyone has their days.

Y/Ns outfit

Y/Ns outfit

Y/N was Walking To U.A. talking to Their Older brother Kirishima. They giggle and See Deku so they start skipping to their loving Boyfriend and Kiss his cheek then Deku rolled his eyes and Y/N looked at him confused normal he blushes today hes not. So Y/N shrugged it off going to Mina talking to her Then Class came along and Y/N sat in their seat and listens to class then after Class Y/N went to Deku and Pulls his hand and He looks at Y/N and says"Yes?."then Y/N says"Are you Ok? You seem upset" then Deku Sighs then says"We're through,I never loved you." Y/N starts crying and Ran away,Running Past Kirishima And Bakugou and They see Y/N crying and Have Mina check on Y/N then Kirishima goes to Deku with Bakugou and Deku Hears Bakugou say"Nerd." So Deku turns around and says"Yes?" So Kirishima says"Why is Y/N Crying?!" So Deku sighs and says"My mom is forcing me to she doesn't like Y/N.."Kirishima sighs and says"But you guys made each other so Happy you could see how much you love each other!" And Deku looked at Kirishima and says"Are you saying Ignore my mom and keep dating Y/N" And Bakugou said"Duh!" So Deku nodded then looked at them"Could you help me get them back?.." Kirishima said"Hell yeah lets go!"

Word Count:266