Y/N stops Todoroki and Bakugou from Fighting each other:Y/N x TodoBaku

You were walking the halls of U.A. since you had a free period when Deku came running to you saying"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" You look over and say"Yes?" Deku said quickly"Kachan and Todoroki-Kun are fighting over you again" You sigh and follow Deku to where they are fighting and see them arguing about to use their quirks so you hurry over and slap them both on the back of the heads and say"We talked about this boys" They both nod and say"Yeah I know we're sorry Y/N" You say"Your forgiven now lets go get ice cream then go to the park". So then you guys walk to get ice cream then walk to the park eating your ice cream then you guys stay out until the stars come out and you guys stargaze and enjoy each others company even if the boys fight a lot they still love each other and they love making you happy. You guys head back to the dorms and decide to stay in your dorm and cuddle since tomorrow was saturday so you go and change while they get shirtless then you lay down and put on a movie to watch then you wait for the boys to come lay down. Once their laying down you all watch the movie and cuddle each other and every once and awhile you guys give each other kisses then a few hours later you all fall asleep.