Arguement:Y/N x TodoDekuBaku

You were walking down the road looking for your boyfriends because they had been ignoring you so Mina helped you and told you their locations so you were walking there when you saw them so you crossed your arms and cleared your throat to get their attention so when they turned around they saw you and Deku froze seeing you not knowing what to do so he slowly walked to you and said"O-Oh hi puppy.." You roll your eyes at him and say"Hi Izuku" He looked away and looked at Bakugou and Todoroki as in a help me way. Todoroki walked to you guys and said"What are you doing here Princess?" You glare at him then look at Bakugou and you say"You coming over to?" Bakugou rolled his eyes and walked over and said"Hi Teddy bear" You wave at him and say"Why are you guys ignoring me?" Todoroki says"We're not princess what do you mean?" You raise your eyebrow and say"You guys aren't serious are you?" Bakugou said"Obviously we're being serious" You say"Well you guys have been ignoring me all day but whatever" you turn around and walk off leaving the boys there by themselves and you go to your dorm and shut the door behind you. You start a shower for yourself then you get undressed and get in then you wash yourself off. You get out of the shower and dry off then you brush your hair and get dressed humming then you walk over to your phone to see that Deku had called you 6 times and texted you 5 then Todoroki called you 2 times and texted you 3 times then Bakugou had texted 1 time then he called you 1 time but you ignored them all until you heard a knock at the door and Bakugou saying"Open up you damn Nerd!" you rolled your eyes and went to the door opening it a bit and saw Deku,Todoroki,and Bakugou standing at the door so you say"Need something?" Deku nods and says"C-Can we come in Puppy" You sigh and say"Come on in" You walk away from the door and they all come in. You go to your bed and sit down on it looking at them and Bakugou says"Damn Nerd we weren't ignoring you your just being dramatic" You roll your eyes and say"If your here to be rude then you can leave right now"Deku then says"W-wait Puppy please don't kick us out..we weren't trying to ignore you it's just we needed some space from you because we're always together.." You glare at Deku and say"GET. OUT. NOW." Deku nods quickly and pulls Todoroki and Bakugou out with him then he shuts the door so you get up and lock it then call Mina,Momo,Uraraka,and tsuyu to hangout and have a girls day and they all agreed so you grab your purse and phone then you leave your dorm to see your 3 boyfriends waiting outside so you rolls eyes then you walk past them to meet up with the girls then once you got there you guys went shopping and you paid for Uraraka because your family was rich so you didn't mind then you guys got your nails done. You guys went out to eat and kept going shopping when the boys couldn't reach you they called Mina and you heard her say"Yes Bakugou do you need something?" She looked at you knowing what happened so then she said"No Y/N isn't with me" Mina then hung up and put her phone away so you guys kept shopping then you guys decided to go to your house instead of the dorms because tomorrow was saturday anyways so you guys headed to your house and walked to your room and put everything down then you guys talked and talked until one of your maids knocked on the door and came in and said"Ms/Mr. Y/N You have three people wanting to speak with you" You sigh knowing who they are you said"Bring them here" the maid nodded then left so the girls went to the guest room so you could talk to your boyfriends in private. Your boyfriends come in and you sit on your bed looking at them and Deku said"Y/N I'm so so sorry I didn't mean anything I said... We have no excuse for ignoring you but we hope you'll forgive us.." You kiss their cheeks and say"You dummies are forgiven but you guys better have a boy sleepover so you aren't lonely and if Endeavor brought you here better hurry before you make him mad" They all nod and leave then the girls come back in the room and you guys talked for a while then you guys watch a lot of movies and eat a lot of snacks then you all fall asleep.