Y/N babysits Eri for Aizawa and They dance then Aizawa catches Them:Y/N x Aizawa

(The song you dance to is at the top)
You had agreed to watch Eri so Aizawa could do something with his class. You and Eri were extremely bored so You decided to put on music then you guys started dancing around the house laughing. You guys were dancing for 3 hours when Eri got tired so you brought her to her room and laid her down. You covered her and kissed her head and left her room to let her sleep then you turned off the music but you heard a chuckle so you turned around to see Aizawa and you say"How long have you been there" He said"For a little while and saw you guys danced" You blush and say"O-Oh ok" you start cleaning up the mess you and Eri made then you got and sit on the couch. Aizawa goes and sits next to you putting on a random show then goes to his room to get into comfy clothes then he came back and laid down pulling you with him and cuddles you. You smile and cuddle with him watching the tv show then you stretch and yawn a bit. You cuddle Aizawa and stay close to him then you close your eyes slowing falling asleep then you hear Eri come downstairs so you look at her and let her cuddle you and Aizawa. You cuddle them both and closing your eyes then falling asleep again. You woke up around 4:00 am so you go use the bathroom then come back and cuddle them again falling asleep.