Kids with Kirishima:Kirishima x Y/N

(Pretend its your kid and not KiriBakus kid)

Your daughters info:

Name:Sakura

What her name means:Cherry Blossoms

Age:6

Quirk:Mix of yours and Kirishima

Personality:She's sweet,Helpful,Caring,She loves to watch her father and Bakugou train,She loves when Bakugou carries her on his shoulders,She likes bugging Bakugou knowing He has a soft spot for her and would do anything for her, She likes when you all go out for something,She wants a little sibling so You and Kirishima are talking about it, She will pick up any mess she makes,She likes trying out her quirk but she doesn't have much control over her quirk, She loves bubble baths.

-------------------------------

You were washing dishes while Sakura was watching tv since her father was on a mission. You finish washing the dishes then you dry off your hands and walk out of the kitchen and goes into the bathroom to brush your hair then you put it up in a messy bun since you were gonna clean the house while Sakura waited for her father and Bakugous arrival at the house. You started cleaning the house so a couple hours later you finish then you sit down with Sakura watching tv then you heard the door open and you look over to see Kirishima and Bakugou so Sakura gets up and hurries over to hug them then you get up and Hug Kirishima and smile at Bakugou then You guys talk about what's for dinner and decide to go out to eat then You all go get ready for dinner and you guys get into a car and sit while Kirishima drives to the restaurant then you guys get out of the car and head inside then you guys sit downstairs. You guys look at your menus and order your drinks then you guys talk until the waiter comes back and you guys order your food and lean against Kirishima. You stretch then drink your drink and watch Sakura color in her coloring book then she leans against you slightly tired and You guys keep talking and the waiter comes over and hands it to you then you guys eat your food and Sakura falls asleep and you carry her outside then put her inside the car then you guys drive home and get out. Kirishima carries her to her bedroom then you went inside and change her into her pjs and cover her up then you went to your bedroom and change into pjs then you lay down and wait for Kirishima then once he gets in bed and you guys watch tv and cuddle then you guys slowly fall asleep.