••1•• Being late and broken hearted

Someone was knocking on my door as I woke up, I noticed that I forgot to close the curtains, I squint as I was trying to have normal sight. The sun was so bright and the birds were chirping loudly. I turn over to see what time it is on my phone, I screamed. Oh My Gosh, it's nine o'clock, I have to get to my friend, Dilla's apartment immediately.

"Gisselle ? Are you awake? Your breakfast is ready" My mom said.

"Yeah I'm awake, I'll be there." I said while I try again to have my normal sight to get ready for to go drive to Dilla's .

I quickly got ready as I eat breakfast like a cheetah running. I'm so late as I said in my head. Everyone went out so I quickly took the elevator to the front door of my house and swiftly drive to Dilla's , Dilla's house wasn't that far, but she'll still kill me because I kinda ditched/didn't know the time. I NEEDED to be there at eight thirty A.M to have a girls hangout with her since her boyfriend is going to spend time with her around twelve. I drove as fast as I could and tried to find parking around her apartment building because her community was full, really full.
*************************************
"Hey Dilla, sorry I was late. Didn't knew the time, I was sleeping. Are you ok still with the hangout now till twelve P.M? I told her in front of the microphone.

She let me in and took the elevator to floor 4, the highest floor of the apartment. I wonder if she's mad..

I knocked on her door, it was painted into a burgundy colour, with gold numbers on the middle, it had said 383. I could see Dilla's eye as she was looking through the eye hole to see if I was a criminal or not.

"Hey Gis" she spoke with no excitement, she had her face slammed into her hands.

"What's wrong Dilla?" I snapped when she had her face down to her hands. I didn't think it was a good idea, but it suddenly I popped saying it.

"Lae.... Broke up with me a few minutes... Ago." She paused a couple times but I didn't mind.

"Oh My Gosh, I am so sorry for you Dill." I felt bad, I never had a boyfriend in my life , but I could definitely feel how it is to be broken hearted.

"Don't... Be.... Sorry. I'm... Ok..." She took deep breaths and I stepped into her apartment, it was classic and normal, just like mines. We walked to the couch to talk about it.