••2•• Texts, Batman, major food eating and talk square

"Wow, what at jerk. Why would Lae do that?" I asked.

Her eyes starting to water up again, Dilla said Lae had accidentally cheated on her because he was 'drunk', such a- ugh , I don't even want to say it, it's too much.

"So yeah, should we have a movie or T.V show marathon?" Dilla mumbled.
I want to watch a movie marathon because I think movies are so much better than T.V show marathons.

"I think we should have a movie marathon of the marvel movies, including spider man." I suggested, as she scrolled over the movies to the marvel ones on Netflix, I suddenly got a message from someone. I swiped the app through my lock screen on my phone. It was Jack and Pete, Dilla and I got the texts, we're in a group conversation.

нey gυмвo! Umm, Gumbo? What in the world, why... I kept reading - нaнa, ι wanтed тo мaĸe a nιcĸnaмe ғor yoυ, -ohh- coυldnт тнιnĸ oғ anyтнιng elѕe. wнaтѕ υp?

I wondered why Jack texting me with that weird font.

нєу... υм.... ʝα¢к'σ ℓαитєяи! That's all I could think of right now. ιм нανιиg α мσνιє мαяαтнσи αт ∂ιℓℓαѕ αραятмєит. ѕнєѕ вяσкєи нєαятє∂, ѕнє вяσкє υρ ωιтн ℓαє ¢υαѕє нє ¢нєαтє∂ σи нєя ωнιℓє нє ωαѕ '∂яυик'. I had to tell Jack and Pete the story, because they're part of us-friends, they are part of our little group.

Hey there, peeps. Pete had texted in normal font, his phone is pretty cool because he has over a thousand of fonts to use. Dilla hadn't said or text to us yet, she knew I told them what happened between her and Lae.

I told them we had to go. Dilla chose a random movie from Netflix, I noticed it was batman. It was her all time favourite super hero, she even sang the song before clicking play to watch it. Before she sang, she got herself a pop, one super large bag of chips and two bags of candy and chocolates.

" Woah there Dil. That's a lot of food. Are you gonna eat it all?" She gave me a yea, totally face.

" yeah I am, but you could have some. I'm trying to get over Lae." Poor Dilla, then she began to-

"BATMAN, BATMANNNN!! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUM DUN DUN... BATMAN!" She sang out loud that even the next 3 buildings could hear her.

Then I got the remote and pressed play immediately, I don't want her to sing again, I don't want to be embarrassed.
************************************
вαтмαи тнσ. We both texted in our group conversation with Jack and Pete.

"Dil, should we go some where and meet the guys?" I didn't feel like watching anymore movies today, that was two and a half hours of action.

"Eh, ok." She didn't sound so honest or pleasant. I texted them and said:

ℓєтѕ мєєт υρ αт тнє ¢єитяαℓ иσятн ραяк? It's the only park that's closer to us and all I could think of.- ∂ιℓ αи∂ ι ωιℓℓ вє тнєяє ѕнσятℓу.

They both said okay, so I told Dilla to get ready because she was in her 'best and brilliant' pyjamas. She quickly changed and she wore a simple grey long sleeve (with three or four buttons in the middle) shirt with jeans and black flats with a pink sparkly bow on the top for each shoe.

"Ready?" I asked. She nodded, I put my brown leather shoes on, I wore a different outfit that I had 'never in my life' before. I wore an orange t-shirt with green leggings. I have no idea why I chosen this combination with these clothes, I just felt like it.

We went out the front door and went to the elevator to go to my car and drive. We went down to the main floor, the doorman opened the door for us and said "Have a good day". I pressed the button from my remote to open the car. I started the car, turned on the radio to Virgin Radio Winnipeg, it had the song Blank Space on by Taylor Swift ( god, they play that song too much) and drove to the park, it wasn't that far from here, it only took about eleven minutes to get there. While I was driving, Dilla and I talked about weird and random stuff. Suddenly Dilla asked:

"Do you ever think you will find someone?" I stood still, my shoulders were touching my jaw and suddenly stepped the breaks hard to stop at the red light.

"Not so sure because I'm sort of a loner." I lied, it's half true and half false. I don't want to find someone actually, just alone forever with some pets of my own, but that will be a little bit tiring. I'm not sure, just maybe.

I turned to the right lane and turned right again to find parking at the park. The sign says: Welcome to North Central Park, have fun! I turned around and around for three minutes then finally I parked into a spot. Dilla and I walked over to the top of the hill, waiting for Jack and Pete. I texted them and said:

нєу, ωє'яє нєяє. ∂ιℓ αи∂ ι αяє ωαιтιиg fσя уσυ тωσ ѕℓσωρσкєѕ.

Pete read the text I'd sent, I guess Jack was driving. Then Pete replied back:

h̫o̫l̫d̫ o̫n̫, w̫e̫'r̫e̫ t̫r̫y̫i̫n̫g̫ t̫o̫ f̫i̫n̫d̫ a̫ p̫a̫r̫k̫i̫n̫g̫ s̫p̫o̫t̫.

I see them, circling round and round. Dilla and I were laughing, then finally they found parking. I see Jack and Pete get out of the car and both walked toward us with a smile.

"Hey" Jack said, Pete nodded. Jack looked different too, it's just his hair cut, it turned into a Mohawk, he was wearing all black today. Black shirt, blank jeans (mostly called pants, oh well) and black converses. Pete looks the same as before, orange hair, glasses and his white shirt with citrus plaid shirt but it was unbuttoned.

"Come on guys, let get talkative!" I suddenly saying out loud. I quickly ran to my car and got a two wide blankets so we could sit on. I ran back and placed the two wide blankets down to the green grass. We sat together in a square, we call it the talk square. Since it was four of us and it was impossible to make a circle unless we had five.

"Truth or dare game?" Dilla said. I was a bit scared of playing truth or dare because I don't want to ask someone out or tell crushes (even though I don't have one) and other stuff. We all agreed to play it, there aren't any rules. So I panicked in my head, screaming and feeling like I want to punch the ground.