••16•• Alone

Gisselle's hair is long and brown, just to let you know : )

••••

"Honey?" I hear mom's voice. I opened my eyes and I saw four people.

Max. Dilla. Mom.

And not but at least,

Jack.

"What happened?" My eyebrows were up.

Mom hugged me tightly. I raised my eyebrows even more. My mouth was open.

"Thank gosh! You passed out."

Huh. Did I? I all remembered was just crying hard and then that's all.

"What?"

"I came home early. I heard you crying loud. Then five minutes later you stopped. I wanted to check up on you but then I noticed you didn't fall asleep. You passed out, you weren't breathing." She looked happy and worried at the same time.

I shrugged.

"Wow."

Dilla had given me a hug and we talked about parties.

Jack stood quietly, he hadn't said anything.

Mom had left all of us alone. We just stood there and chatted for a while.

Jack barely had spoke. Is he still jealous? Did something happen to him? Not saying that I was worried, but I care for him, in a friendly way. He changed after prom....

A moment later- after the others went out of my room, Max smirked and waited me outside in his car to get our last day ready and maybe perfect.
------

"Where are we going." I asked

"You'll see!" He put a big smile at me.

I smiled back.

There then had a song on the radio that I don't know what it is. It had sounded like 70's music, and classic.

It was calming for my mood. I leaned on the leather seat head as Max drove. I had closed my eyes and listened to the classic music that is vibrated to my ears. I could see Max turning his head at my with his shades on, I had my on too, but he could tell everything what I'm doing and thinking.

=====

"It'll be alright sweetie." Max hugged me tightly. My face budged into his chest, sobbing.

"It's alright" he whispered to my side where my jaw is.

I pulled away from the hug and intertwined my fingers with him, our hands were together.

Then the scene changed. We were walking on the beach. We splashed each other with water repeatedly. Laughs, chuckles, grins, and smiles were the only thing I wanted to see everyday and every moment when I blink.

===

"Let's goooo." I felt a hand, on my shoulder and shaking me like I'm a dice block.

I opened my eyes. I rolled them and took off my seat belt and we held hands as we head to the place we were going.

I had a dream, a good one and I wouldn't forget it.
-----

I got to spend my last day with Max. I'm dying on the inside while trying to be happy on the outside. I hope he doesn't see me crying.

Tomorrow, Max is moving away. Yes, with his parents. God damn university!

He had planned to go to the park; North Central Park, place we first had met.