••8•• Prom

You should check out chapter 4 again! I added more.

*slight of coarse language*

Awkward chapter that I had ever written.. I'm weird. But.. Enjoy •-• !
-----------------------------

I got ready and put my black dress on, put a light layer of makeup. I had told Max that I would be driving myself, I grabbed my car keys and drove away.

----
Standing in the front of the school door, I called Max:

"Where are you? I'm at the front"

The line was dead silent, I was curious, standing there on confusion. Then a minute later a hand was on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around.

"Surprise beautiful! Why are you dressing black?"

"HOLY SHIT, YOU REALLY NEED TO DO THAT??!"

"Sorry," he chucked.

"Don't do that ever again you ass! I'm wearing black because I'm a black fish."

"Uh okay." I see him wearing a tux, with a blue striped black tie.

We walked in, hearing the gym was loud. The gym was decorated in a ocean theme which look beautiful even though it's just decorations in the gym. There was mist, bubbles everywhere and the DJ which was awesome. The music was crazy loud. Then I yelled at him:

"I'll be talking to Dilla and Jack!"

He nodded and I turn to the snack table, there was punch so I took a cup and pour it into it.

I drank my punch and I noticed there was a weird taste.

Alcohol.

What the actual fuck? God who knows why there's alcohol in a school dance. I don't drink and I don't like being drunk that much. Hopefully I don't get addicted tonight.

I walked over to Dilla, Nelson, Pete, Penelope and Jack. I noticed Jack didn't bring anyone. Once i stepped in front of them, all of their eyes staring at me. With straight faces.

"Hey." I said to everyone.

"Hey" Jack said

"I'm sorry about rej-"

"It's fine! We're fine. I said it too soon and I understand our friendship will be forever and there" he snapped and ignoring part of my sentence.

"Well okay then." I turn to Dilla. I see the guys and Penelope walk away as I starting greeting to Dilla.

"Hey. Where are they going?"

"Nelson- bathroom, others- dancing"

"Oh.."

I see her wobbling, maybe she drank too much punch with alcohol? I turned thirsty again and went on a couple of drinks of punch... With alcohol since there wasn't any other drink in this school. There was water- but I don't want to drink it, I heard stories saying that it was the bathroom'a water-which is gross. Then we danced together until our friends came to us. An hour later I saw Nelson and Max coming to us, a slow song came and they asked us to dance.

I walk to the stage floor and all of us started dancing with our dates/partners. Jack was no where to be seen. Max and I circled around and around, doing the moves that Mr.Ireah had taught us. I felt really dizzy and sick while I drank a few couple more cups of punch, middle of the slow song, I said:

"Max , I need t-"

"Shh."

"Max-"

"shhhhhhh"

Every time I freaking talk, he says- shh. I needed to drive home before I get more drunk and vomit all over the gym in embarrassment . My drink almost up to my throat, about to come out. I tried to hold it until the end of the song, ten seconds later the song had ended and I pushed Max away and ran to my car and drive away.

When I passed them, they were standing in front of the school door saying:

" What the hell Gis???"

As I kept driving, I ignored then and gave them a quick 'I'm sorry!' look because I was driving. When I drove , I was going slow, then fast, then slow, my sight was blurry, I was light headed and I felt numb. The my eyes fell down and my sight my was nothing because of my eyes closed and then I fell full-on sleep.

--------

A/N: if this is short, I am so sorry. I had to write this again for the fourth time and I'm sick of it. It kept deleting automatically. Sorry! Gisselle's dress on the side/top. It had took me forever to find it .-. I know it isn't the dress I had described it on the other chapter because I couldn't find a perfect match for it, it was hard. I don't really like to swear soo I'll just try to add in replacements like fuck to freak.

-K.