••13•• Back to school

A/N: Hey there. I'm backkkk! I was wondering this all day: should I change my username on here?

Hope you like the new cover!
K.
------
2 weeks later

"Yay! Your back gis!" Dilla came running towards me and hugged me tightly.

I'm happy with myself too.

Max looked down to see me. He smirked and picked me up with his hands and kissed me. I laughed, he laughed with me. He let me down and we hugged. We hadn't seen each other for a week since I was busy with the doctor and others.

"I missed you" I whispered in his ear

"I missed you too" he said. We held hands and faced our friends. Their faces were surprised. I think they forgot that we were together.

"Woah love doves, a little too much?" Pete blobbed. He had Penelope by his side.

"Nah." Max replied. We laughed and went inside to the school.

----
Lunch.

"Gisselle Daniels to the office" The announcement said. I walked to the office, all my teachers gathered up in the office.

"Here's all of your homework" said one of my teachers. I had a stack on the table, it looked a lot, like a thick 600 page book.

I cursed under my breath. God dammit. I have work to do.

I took it and slid it down in my backpack main slot. I walked out of the office and went to the 'secret hangout' place to meet my friends. Which is behind the school.

****

"What took you so long?" Jack said

"Had to get homework."

I got the homework stack out and showed it to him. His eyes were wide.

"Wow."

"Yeah."

All of my friends and I talked about normal stuff - life and other stuff-.

I'm so glad to hang with my friends and Max again.

-------

7:00 PM

We all went out to eat at Helly's Diner, I ordered pasta, Max ordered pizza, Dilla ordered salmon, Nelson and Pete ordered a burger and Penelope ordered a salad.

"It's almost the end of the semester, we should go somewhere, all of is should." Nelson had said, he wiped his hands with the napkin and extended his right hand to his girlfriends shoulders.

"Totally." Dilla said.

The rest of us were silent for a few minutes.

"A week? Since first semester ends soon." I suggested. There was only one week before the first semester ends, one week should be enough and head back to school in a few days after the trip.
"Eh." The others said at the same time.

We planned it out and we all agree fed to go somewhere for a week, we still don't know where to fly, but we were planning to go to Florida, Orlando.

I honestly agree with Nelson, we should go somewhere since most of us stressed and should take a break. I'm glad that came up.

"READY TO FLY TO ORLANDO BABY!" Max yelled. His eyes turned wide and shut his mouth shut tightly to a straight line. He cursed under his breath, we all laughed.

This is the best.