••19•• What do I do now?

Dedicated to: TheUJelly_ and indiecigars

TheUJelly_ : TBBATC, WTW and The Girl series are absolutely perfect! I've only read three books that the romance went slowly. You are really nice when it comes to messaging you!

indiecigars , your book, started with a lie, is amazing! Sometimes I wonder if I did that in real life. Update soon, I can't wait!

-K
------

I watch them all leave. I gave them hugs. Jack spoke to me, just a little chat. Not much from last night.

~~~~

"Gisselle?" I heard a voice before I head into my house from the convenience store. I turned around from my back, I saw someone that looked familiar. I squinted and I saw:

Jack Wener.

He was wearing all black ; black leather jacket, pants, and boots. His hair was raven black and messy like a 'I woke up like dis.' which suited him nicely, before he wore bright colours, what happened...?

"Oh.. Hi." My voice sounded like a little shy kid. I guessed we just stopped talking to each other since that night.. Prom.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, as well continuing. He was about five centimetres from me. He tilted his head to look at the ground, bringing up his hand to his hair; lifting it up and scratching it. I see his pink cheeks glowing, his teeth gritting.

That, my friend, was the embarrassed and nervous look.

He pulled his look. Dropping down his hand to his side. He grinned.

"I-I-I wanted to talk to you before we leave tomorrow. I mean, like you will be so far from us. And I'm really sorry about Max too.."

We went silent for a long time, and now he finally is speaking to me; in a real conversation. I don't know why we stopped talking each other, but everyday somewhere inside of me was telling me to talk to him. I never did until now.

~~~~

They're gone. What will I do now? I'm all alone now. No one is here for me anymore. My mom barely comes home and I honestly hate it. I just need her since everything is bad luck at the moment, it rushed too quickly. Every girl always need their mom's on their side.

But that wasn't my mom. My mom was a mom that didn't care about me-well maybe a bit but still, not that much.

My dad.. Well.. You already know.. He's ... Dead..

I really do miss him, I wished that he hadn't gotten to that plane and flew all the way to half of the freaking world to battle and protect us- protecting everyone.

I don't know what to do now, make new friends? I don't know.

****

"Hiskyyy. Cheer me up?" I see him tilting his head to the side. He jumped to my bed and licked my face.

"Aw. Thanks bud."

He smiled and jumped down to the floor. I walked to the bathroom and took a long, hot, childish, relaxing bubble gum scented bath.

---

I then got out of the bath after almost two hours there-pondering about the future. I landed down to my comfy bed. I took my phone out from my sweats pocket. My heart sped up to its maximum pace and thought it was someone who was calling me, I looked at my phone; no one called. It was just a stupid notification from 4 pics and 1 word; giving me hints and coins. My heart slowed down when I once put my right hand to my collarbone.

I unlocked my phone and checked up on twitter. I see Dilla's tweet:

We landed! We're in Toronto!

Sighing, I turned off my phone completely, ignoring any phone calls and texts at the moment. I don't want to be disturbed. After everyone left... I had a feeling which I never felt before. The feeling was deep.. You couldn't explain it but I think I might be:

"Depressed" I said out loudly.

I put my phone to the bed side table and dropped my back to the bed mattress. I sighed and my head landed on the pillow hard, the pillow was hard too. I'm hoping I don't get a headache or anything. I pondered more and more. And then my eyes automatically had shut down.
---

I had woken up, mom was in the kitchen, making breakfast. She usually had work everyday, but I guess not today.

"Hey sweet pea, I made you waffles."

"Thanks, why aren't you at work?" She handed me the plate of waffles.

"I heard you said depressed last night, so I talked to a therapist. Your going to have to come in an hour to his office."

Therapist??? Jeez! What the hell? I don't need a therapist. Yeah, if I'm depressed for just a night, doesn't mean I need a therapist!

"I don't need a therapist, mom." I grabbed the maple syrup and pour it on top of my waffles, with some berries.

"Yes you do."

I sighed, eating my waffles and went to my room.

****
30 minutes later

"Hey babe"

"Hey"

"What are you doing?"

"I.. I'm gonna have a therapy session"

"What?" His voice turned deep and low.

"Yeah,"

"What happened?"

"My mom overheard me saying depressed last night.." Shit, why had I told him that?

"Why were you... Depressed?"

"I.." I couldn't say, what, am I supposed to say:

"Oh, I was depressed because I was crying and all that shit about the crew, especially you."

No, I'm not gonna say that.

"I.."

Before I could say anything, I suddenly ended the skype call with Max.

Did I just do that?
----

Therapist, Dr. Janes was a nice guy, but I really didn't need to have a session.

The session was okay, it was bringing me down about talking depression, suicidal thoughts-which I do NOT have and other stuff relating.

I was so tired, I hop onto my bed and took a long peaceful nap.

•••

A/N: if your confused at the beginning, this: ~~~~ means flash back. I hoped you enjoyed this book and don't forget to read and vote! I appreciate you guys!

: )

-the book worm (Forevea_seasons_)