••20•• New friends

DEDICATED TO: ginawriter & foreversmilin

ginawriter , BOOT CAMP is perfect, the romance is slow, which is awesome. And it had a mix with fitness. Please update soon! I can't wait! Whitney and Axel are the perfect couple.

foreversmilin , MAILBOY & ARTGIRL. I cried. I cried really. The ending of MAILBOY was sad but a great story. I'm so glad you've made a sequel to MAILBOY.

-K.
-----

Sighing, back to school again. The bell rung, I walked to my locker silently and opened it. I hear whispers ringing in my ears, I wish that my friends were here.

I walked to my class, everyone was laughing and hitting their friends. I sat down at my desk, my elbows stands on top of the small desk, my hands held my face. I let out a boring dramatic sigh.

"Are you okay?" I hear a voice. I slightly turned my head back and I see a girl, she was dressed in colourful clothes; yellow tank and baby pink coloured jeans, and her raven hair up in a messy bun, her glasses worn. It had reminded me of Dilla, she wore colourful clothes, all girly and stuff.

"I um I'm fine"

She pulled a chair from a table, and sat at the desk beside me, from my right.

"Doesn't seem like it. I heard your crew's gone."

" I'm fine, really." I lied.

"Want to come sit with my friends and I at lunch tomorrow?" She asked

"Sure, why not."

"I'm Cassie."

"Gisselle." I nodded.

She smiled. I saw the teacher come in, it was a substitute. She looked similar, then my mind was popped and I noticed, it was Ms.Filn, the teacher whom destroyed me, it was torture. She gave us a shit load of homework in kindergarten. It was not fun.

She looked about in her forty's, she still teaches?

"Alright turds, get your history textbook out." She yelled, like a P.E teacher.

Right, I forgot that she had called us rude names.

I got my phone out and unlocked it, I texted Dilla:

I'm going to die, help me? -G

She replied back in a few minutes later

Why? Is it 283? -D

She and I set up codes, sometimes we mess up which is which.

Yeah, it 283. She's here. -G

Oh noo, good luck surviving -D

Thanks -.- -G

I turned my phone off silently, since I had gotten a new phone, my texts are different, they're normal which I liked.

***

"I survived!"

She laughed, apparently, Nelson did too. Her laugh sounds weird on my laptop, she sounds different. We were skping.

"Good for you. Have you heard from Max yet?"

"No, I haven't heard from him in two weeks."

"I'm thinking something's wrong. You wanna add him to the chat?"

"I don't.. Know.."

I really do, but I feel something is happening over there with Max. It doesn't feel right.