••3•• Truth dares and 'double date'

"I start first," Pete says. "Truth or dare Dil?"

Dilla looked nervous to say the answer, so she spat out: "Truth."

Pete raised a brow and gave a 'okay..' look to her. "Is it true that you kept on checking on that guy every time when we're at the park?"

" You've already forgotten about Lae?" I budged in. That was... Fast for forgetting a guy who had broke your heart badly and you truly loved.

'Woah' I thought. She was literally checking on a guy? Hmm. I guess I know who will be asking next for truth or dare.. Dilla blushed, her cheeks turned red as a tomato. She didn't seem to answer yet, but I know what's she's doing.

"No! I am not, I'm just stuck up to his dog- it's cute okay? I'm guessing it's like a golden retriever mixed with labrador." She bit her lip , her ears flickered somehow, and her veins started popping up. I could totally tell she was lying to us, I've noticed that face many times since I met her.

She looked back, and quickly turn to me and I gave her the 'go talk to him' look. She nodded and mouthed 'later'. The guy looked similar from the hallways from school, his hair was dark brown, almost raven, his eyes are hazel and sometimes brown, when he laughed and smiled, his smile was bright as the sun. He wore a leather jacket with a orange t-shirt on with some jeans that looked like it looked too big for him.

"Anyone gonna ask next?" I said as there was moments of silence. Everyone turned and looked at me, suddenly Jack raised his hand.

"I'll go," Jack paused, he was thinking about what he should ask who and what. Then he turned to me.

"Gis, truth or dare?" Shoot, now I feel how Dilla felt.. Didn't know what to choose, it's hard. I felt like a dare devil today so I picked: "Dare, bring it on". I could imagine my face was evil-looking, my head was tilted down, eyes bold and a creepy looking evil smile.

"I dare you to ask someone out,- hey! You should have a double date with Dil!" The guys were laughing , Dilla and I didn't. I'm not into a relationship right now and I don't wanna be until I'm ready. Certainly I am not ready, I could imagine myself there with the guy, talking about nothing. Silent. That would be embarrassing, I'm also working hard in school for good grades, I had decided to be a alchemist or a scientist that study and makes formulas, so I basically have to know 'the basics' and other stuff.

"No, no, NO! You three KNOW that I'm not into a relationship right now! I have told you a billion times. Please could I have another dare that DOESN'T involve dating and related things?" I could feel my face burning red like I was going to explode into millions of pieces.

"No, you cannot. It's a dare, can't bail it." Jack respond immediately. I turned into a tomato and I literally wanted to explode and not deal with this at all. Ugh, I hate Jack, oh well then, I'll find someone and ask them randomly to pretend to be my 'date'.

I rolled my eyes to Jack. Dilla nodded, she went to the guy and asked him if he was available. I saw Dilla jumping, she was screaming with happiness, he was available. I thought. I felt happy for her. She went back running to our talking square, and told us he was available and could go with her in a double date with me and someone else.. God, my turn.. I turned around everywhere, there were people everywhere. Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, hey, I'm a bit lost and I'm new here. Could you help me find the nearest convenience store I could go to?" I turned around, 'Holy wow' I thought. He looked 'wow'. He had brown hair just like mines but a bit darker, his eyes were blue, almost a greyish colour. His haircut was the normal and simple, his bangs were just only at the right, it reached halfway of his forehead . He wore a blue t-shirt with black jeans. I was overthinking.. Stop it Gisselle, stop it!

"Nearest convenience store? It's across the street; walk to your left" I pointed at the direction. He told me thanks. Oh no, I forgot the dare.. So I jogged lightly toward him and yelled : "Hey! Hold on."

He looked behind , seeing me running in my 'strangest outfit of the month'.

"Yes?"

"Um," I hesitated, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Since I'm with him now, mind as if I could ask him. I'm going to freaking regret this, I swear. Good luck for me then.. I crossed my finger behind my back. "Are you available on Saturday? My friend told me that we should have a double date..." I stopped, I could feel warmth in my body and cheeks. Hopefully I'm not a tomato again.

"Sure," 'wow' I thought. He's confident for sure. It seemed he doesn't workout but he looked strong and doesn't care about what other people say.

"I'm Max."

"Gisselle" I nodded.

"Here's my number just in case if you change your mind or anything."

"Okay, thanks. See you at Saturday." He walked down the hill and across the street. I suddenly let a breath out. That was embarrassing. I turned back, My three 'brilliant' friends were staring, seemed like they were watching the little scene in a movie.
*************************************

"Wow, congratulations Gis! Finally the time has come!" Jack had said.

"Oh shut up, you dared me."

"But you did it, you asked him, normally you wouldn't do it" he was right, why did I step up and ask?

"Yeah but-" I had nothing to say left.

"But?"

I ignored him, turned to Dilla. She hugged me instantly.

"Double date time will finally will be happening!" She yelled

" yeah yeah" I rolled my eyes.

---
I added his number in my contacts and texted him.

нєу, gιѕѕєℓℓє нєяє. ʝυѕт ¢нє¢кιиg ιf уσυ gανє мє α fαℓѕє иυмвєя.

Immediately, it said: Max Orin is typing...

ⓞⓗ, ⓗⓔⓨ

I went texting to Dilla. Saying where and what time will be the 'double date' start and end. She replied with time and place:

t̫i̫m̫e̫- 5:30-7:00
p̫l̫a̫c̫e̫- f̫r̫o̫n̫t̫ m̫o̫u̫n̫t̫ t̫h̫e̫a̫t̫r̫e̫ & c̫r̫a̫z̫y̫ l̫a̫z̫y̫'s̫ p̫i̫z̫z̫a̫ p̫a̫l̫a̫c̫e̫

Then the date:

d̫a̫t̫e̫: n̫o̫v̫e̫m̫b̫e̫r̫ 28

Oh brilliant, we're gonna watch a movie then play at the arcade station then eat pizza. Just brilliant and how wonderful that would be Dil. I said thanks and copied and pasted the message to Max.

ⓣⓗⓐⓝⓚⓢ, ⓘ ⓦⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓘⓒⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓤⓟ ⓐⓣ 5⃣ : 1⃣5⃣ ⓟⓜ

My eyes were bold, he... Will pick me up? I wasn't looking for that coming around anytime soon. Hm. Wonder if that's going to be successful.
----
I drove back home and went to feed Hisky, my typical shaggy dog. Then I went upstairs, took a shower, did my night routine, and went falling asleep right away.