••9•• Crash

Posting this because I'm so happy. Really happy. Enjoy!
*****************

I then opened my eyes, I looked up and I saw a bright light shining, too bright for my eyes that I've began to cry. Everything in my body hurts, legs are stiff, arms were bruised. ribs felt like hell (for sure), and my head feels like it have been in FIRE. I didn't scream, but how did I get here? Where am I? For sure I'm not in the hospital because it would have sounds -the beep- at the moment, the room I am here right now seems like I'm in someone's bedroom. Laying on their bed.

I looked around, I see I'm wearing normal clothes, not my dress. Then I hear footsteps coming to the door.

"Okay I'll check up on her." A guy's voice had appeared next to the door. I heard my mom too, weird.

Who is this guy? Why did he save me? I don't even know anymore. Then suddenly, the door was open. I saw a guy, wearing all black, didn't look like a robber, just normal. His hair was brown. I remember now.... that person is Max.

What... why? He saved me? Well to be honest with myself, I don't even know what happened to me. All I could remember was Max.

"W-what h-happened to me?" I started stutter, I hate stuttering.

"You got into a car crash, really bad and hard. My mom's a doctor so we let you stay here. When you drove away, five minutes later I drove off. Found you and followed you. I witnessed all of it." His voice was a tiny bit deeper. His face was a concerned look.

"Oh, why did you follow me?" I think I know why now... Does he... Like me? Impossible. I'm the girl who is silent to everyone all the time.

"Because......" He stopped.

--------------

A/N: sorry that this chapter is super short! I was a tiny bit tired today. Hope you enjoy reading FS!

-K.