••14•• Halfway dried

We had said goodbyes to our family and head off. We had ended up staying in Orlando for 2 weeks.

"HELL YEAHHH!" Jack shouted.

We got into our seats in the airplane, the chair was soft, it had leather everywhere on it. I sat next to Max, Dilla, and Nelson, we've picked the middle row. Then Pete and Penelope sat together on the left side of Max. Jack was sitting on the right side with some old man on the right side of Nelson.

Poor Jack.

I changed the channel on the small T.V to the news- I always want to keep touch in things. We had to sit for 12 hours straight.
---

Half asleep and awake, I silently took my purse out -so I wouldn't wake others- I searched for my flower. I got it out carefully. I see it halfway dried, I guess I'm living in a good life. My birthday will be in 3 and 1/2 months, turning 19, I would be almost done at school by then and off to university.

After I let my hand go through the half dried flower a couple of times, I look over to my left side, Penelope's head leaned to Pete's shoulder, both of them sleeping. Then I see Max-beside me- snoring.

Pig!

I look over to my right, Nelson and Dilla held hands and both of their heads on their shoulders or top of their heads. Then I see Jack.

He wasn't sleeping. I glanced carefully with wide eyes. He's awake.

He turned his head to the left. Looked at me with a light smirk. His blue eyes were shining a tiny bit even when the power was out so everybody could sleep.

He mouthed a "hey" at me.

I smiled and mouthed hey back.

We whispered about things and we leaned over the chair a bit to hear.

Then after we both talked silently, I was dead tired.

I fell asleep.

***

Not too long, I felt a hand shaking my shoulder.

I opened my eyes, seeing Max's face close to my face. I gasped

"MAX!" I whispered yelled.

"Sorry!"

"Why's your hand bothering me from my 'beauty' sleep?"

"Well morning sleeping beauty. We're gonna land soon, in about 15 minutes." He said, I can feel myself getting angry at him for waking me up from my sleep, why can't he just wake me up five minutes before the airplane will land?!

Jeez.

I handed over the half dried flower to him, he took it and stare at it. I then closed my eyes, my head leaned onto Max's shoulder. I felt his lips pressed on top of my head. I could smell his cologne, it smelled like-cinnamon-?

Strange..

I fell back to sleep, dreaming about how wonderful Orlando will be.