••7•• Two guys

Okayy. So this chapter is kinda.. Cheesy? I guess?; I warned you, read ahead if you dare. : p
•••••

Week later, Dilla took me to shopping on a school day night because prom is in one week. I remember the theme was Oceans. So we walked into Le La Dress, they had nice dresses and had it all organized.

"Eeee! Look at this, it's perfect for you!" I looked to her, I saw a dress. The dress looked perfect, literally. The dress was pure black, I could be a blackfish. It had silk material on the dress, it was ruffled on the top, the top was sleeveless. It had a sweetheart lining on the top. It had a swirly line (~) below the ruffles with sparkles and glitter beside it all the way until the sides. The rest of the dress was flowy with tony bits of glitter around.

"It... looks... nice." It really did, so I tried it on and let Dilla see.

"wowza girl! You look amazing on that dress." I did look okay, but obviously my opinions suck as much as anyone else's.

I looked at the price tag, damn. It was 450 dollars. I showed Dilla , she gasped.

"Oh my gosh, you have to get this dress still! It looks perfection."

Okay okay, I guess I'll be grounded for the rest of my life but I couldn't give it up, so I bought the dress.

Dilla had bought her dress a week ago. She basically bought a nemo dress. It had one strap and all of the dress was orange and white.
**
While Dilla was driving, I received a text.

нey, υм gιѕ? dιdnт мean тo вoтнer yoυ вυт..

But...?

woυld yoυ lιĸe тo go тнe proм wιтн мe?

I gasped. I dropped my phone to my lap and covered my face with my hands. Dilla looked up to me.

" what's wrong Gis?"

I paused.

" Jack asked me. "

"Woahhh."

"Yeah"

I was thinking of Jack, why me? He could ask anyone else. But why? I was so confused, I don't want to ruin our friend ship. suddenly I got a text from Max.

ⓟⓡⓞⓜ?

Oh my god, I'm going to really explode. I got two guys asking me, this was impossible. So I talked to Dilla.

"You gotta help me, Max asked me too."

She responded in seconds

"Holy crap, Gis!"

We talked about it, she didn't give me any advice but I had to choose one, I wished that Jack didn't ask me because I don't want to be more than friends just friends. I don't want to break my little group. I was frustrated all night. I didn't know who to choose.
---
I choose Max. I don't want to break jacks feelings but I had to reject. I told him that I don't want to ruin our friendship.
--
ⓘⓛⓛ ⓟⓘⓒⓚ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓤⓟ. Max texted me when I told him that I said yes.

Then I went to bed.
****
The group haven't talked in a while. They knew I am going with Max.