A/N: The end!

Yay! This book has made to an end. Thank you so much for reading! This story is pretty crappy.. wasn't planning it to be like that.

My next upcoming book is:

f a l l

I can't wait to write it! Also, guess what?

Noah is in it too : )

Probably you were wondering it out already, Noah's younger brother is Nathan.

Summary and a little sneak peak of f a l l :

"Hm, how 'bout this: I'll never fall for you"

"Oh Henderson, you will."

••••

Christy Henderson had lost everything; her so called perfect boyfriend: Ked Lewis, her parents whom are getting divorced; meaning she can't be "daddy's rich girl" anymore, her spot on the cheerleading squad, her friends, and her trust in falling in love. She had enough of her life.

Meet Nathan Flame, now the baddest (and nerdiest) boy in town. He has tattoos, he drinks most of the time, and lastly, he smokes. When he had saw Christy by her committing suicide, he had stopped her.

In this story, you'll see how "Perfect" Chrissy and Smarty Nathan connects slowly again from their long-lasting past friendship after what happened between them before.

And sneak peak:

Nathan was there, and he's in the girls washroom? He has a problem..

I yelped, "what are you doing here?! You scared the shit out of me."
--

Okay, that was a crappy sneak peak but it's in chapter one.

This is the last part of flower steps.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting if you have. I appreciate it.

This story... I would say it was really cheesy and crappy. I wrote this for fun of my time being, I might or not, will delete and rewrite. I might..

Well, again and again, THANK YOU!!

Petals and life,

-K

I will take a one or two weeks break, depending how much time I'll be planning f a l l 's story line.

Thanks for reading! Vote. Comment.