••5•• Double date time

It's November 28. I went shopping with Dilla to buy some clothes, I wasn't a girly person as much. I don't wear makeup, I don't wear sparkly shirts or pants, and I don't wear skirts of dresses that much, only for special occasions.

"You HAVE to wear a dress or skirt at least, Gis! Come on, one night." Dilla tried to convince me a thousands of times, but I answered N-O, no.

She was annoying me a bit, if she doesn't stop in five seconds, I will literally scream and explode.

Five.... four.... three.... two... one....

"OK OK, fine I'll buy a dress and wear it" I yelled.

"Yes, yas! Let's go find it then!" She was jumping. I really don't want to wear a dress, I didn't feel like it. But I had to wear a dress, like Dilla had said.

"School before relationships" That kept going on and on in my head. My dad had said that all the time.
***
I drove home with Dilla so we could get ready and talk together.

"I'm gonna try this on," I didn't seem to excited but the dress had looked fabulous. It had lace over the plain white dress. I loved it, it wasn't that pretty on me but I don't care.

"That looks amazing." She said while she was putting her make up on. She was doing black eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, blush and cherry red lipstick.

As I put my make up on, she was trying on her dress. I put the normal stuff, mascara (one layer), skin coloured eyeshadow but it looked a bit sparkly and white, eyeliner ( basic ) , and light pink lipstick. Yup, that's my make up routine for all special occasions.

Dilla came out, she was wearing a nice dress. She wore the same dress as me but different colours, she had black lace and the blank simple dress.

" surprise! Now we are like twins."

" yup" I didn't know what to say, just yup.
***
Some how when we went to the car, it was just one car. It was Dilla's date, Nelson.

"Come here Gis, your date is here too" Nelson shouted at me. How in the world did he knew my name? Why is Max in the car? Do they know each other?

I came running in my converses. Yes, I was wearing converses, not heels.
***
We went to the theatres first. We bought tickets to A Wonderful Life. Somehow it turned all romantic then mystery then horror. Apparently the guy killed her. When I looked to my side, I decided to talk to Dilla but she was kissing Nelson. I was surprised and turned my head towards the movie.
***
Then we went to the arcade which is beside the theatres. I didn't notice Max's appearance until now. He had a red long sleeve shirt on with a leather jacket with some black jeans. Nelson looked the same without the leather jacket or the black jeans. He wore a green hoodie with some blue jeans.

"You look fantastic Gisselle." My eyes glanced up to him, I was blushing. I didn't look fantastic or whatever so I just said:

"Thank you, air hockey?"

He nodded and walked to the station. I put in a quarter and same with him. Then we both started playing.

While we were playing I talked to him about what he likes and dislikes and about being neighbours.

"Really? Across?" He looked surprised.

"Yeah, so why did you move here to the city?"

" My parents decided that we should have a fresh start and like I told you, better education."

"Oh. Do you know Nelson?"

"Yeah, we have known each other for years. He moved here when he left my school in grade four."

"I win. " I looked at the score.

"Nice" We went to go play other games.

***
We drove to crazy lazy's pizza palace, I paid for the pizza. We got donair, pepperoni and Hawaiian. When I took a bite out of my slice of pizza, it tasted good. My favourite one is donair.
***
Nelson drove Max and I home, instead of him going home, Max told Nelson to drop him off at my house.

"Why." I raised a brow at Max.

"We need to talk, remember? We should get to know each other more." I raised both of my eyebrows.
***
Dilla and Nelson said byes to us and Max went to my house. My parents were out, working. So we talked and played a game call 'facts about you', telling what you like or dislike.
***
"Good time with you" Max said. He leaned over against me, slowly putting his head down to my face. Our faces were a centimetre away. His head tilted and now we wear even closer.

"Sorry, I can't." I said when our lips almost touched together. I pushed him hard against the door , I didn't mean to. Then we said our goodbyes and he looked back, staring at me. Then he tripped, got up and walked home. I laughed a bit when he tripped.

***
As I fed Hisky, I felt like I'm dreaming. I was dead tired. I removed my make up and did my night routine. Suddenly I fell down to my bed and I was sleeping.
---
In my dream, I dreamed about Max. I don't know why. When he tried to kiss me in my dream, I gasped and woke up. I was breathing in and out hard.

Again, my parents were out, working. I got ready to meet up with Dilla, Jack and Pete again at the park.

"Woah, you rejected?" Jack stopped me when I was explaining.

"Yes." I wasn't ready, and I didn't want to.

Pete and Dilla didn't say a word. At all.

Dilla told her side of the story.

***
After we talked, I drove home.