••24•• Chills and Smiles

Few days went by, no emails nor replies from Stanford. I went out and walked to the beach.

Sitting down on the warm salty feeling sand, I close my eyes.

Day dreaming, wondering what to do with my future, and how my friends and I'll be together and hang out.

Then I opened my eyes.

Chills went down my spine when a cold hand added contact to my shoulder. I gasped and turned around.

I saw Noah and Isabelle, Noah's hand on my shoulder and Isabelle standing beside him.

"Noah! You scared me!" I yelled and slap his chest

"Well hello to you too" He laughs.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them. I also asked where Cassie and Cole was, they said their having a family vacation. Cassie and Cole are siblings, I never knew until hey told me when I met them ever since I told them they were so much alike.

"We stopped by your apartment, no one was there and we went to the beach if you were there. And now you here" Isabelle said.

"Oh." I turned around and look at the waves. Isabelle and Noah sat beside me.

I smiled into the sunlight. Imagining there would be a little cheesy box full of my past and future flowers.

Crossing my fingers, hoping I'll live a good life.

---
a/n: okay this chapter sucks. Really do. I'm so sorry. Schools kicking my butt. At least I updated, I'm okay. I'm so sorry for the length of this chapter, there's a lot of things in my plate.

-K

Next update will be next week or so.