••15•• News.

I picked my bed in the hotel room, our room was huge. We had 4 beds, two on each side and two restrooms. It seemed like a suite to me.

Everyone had worked so hard to get this room and everything else. We thought we'd would never have a vacation without our parents money. But we are! With our own money!

"I PICK THIS BED." I yelled. Everyone was looking at me, they all frowned since I got the best bed.

"No!" Dilla yelled. She ran to me and we both fell onto the bed.

Then I see Jack and Pete was running and landed on top of Dilla and I.

I can't breathe!

"Help Max?" My voice sounded like a old man dying.

He nodded and jumped on top of everyone.

"NOT HELPING!!" I yelled.

I hear Penelope laughing, she didn't jump on top.

"Okay okay guys, get off." She said and staring laughing loudly.

"I CANT BREATHE PEOPLE!!" I yelled as hard as I could.

They got off of me and all laughed. I laughed too.
----

I took a quick shower and changed into my pyjamas. I wore a V neck shirt with black shorts. I jumped into bed and let my head land on the soft pillow.

I waited for everyone to go to bed. Everyone was taking forever so I closed my eyes. I heard footsteps coming near the bed. I felt the bed dipped.

I open my eyes. I see Max. He got the blanket and covered both of us. My head leaning on his chest.

Once every light in the room was off, I heard a whisper in my ear.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"I- I got into a university." I hear Max's voice.

"That's great. Which university ?"

"Texas'."

I opened my eyes, tilted my head up to his. I stood, my eyes widen.

"WHAT??!!" I whispered yelled.

"I was thinking of not going, I didn't want to leave you" Aw, how sweet.

"Well, better or not, you should go. Texas will be good."

"Not without you."

I sighed.

"Just go."

"No."

"I'll be here, you could see other people." My heart sank. How could I say that?! What the hell is wrong with me??

"No!"

"JUST. GO."

He sighed. I'm pretty sure we woke everyone up. He should go to Texas, he could go to university early and finish high school there at home.

"No."

My vision started to get blurry.

I'm crying.

Max's hand swiped my tear which was on my cheek.

"I won't leave you. I will never will."

"Please, just go, for me." I want him to get a better education, I don't want his heart broken if we stayed together for longer.

He sighed and closed his eyes.

I shut my eyes tightly. More tears starting going down to his chest.

---

We had told everyone everything about him going to Texas. Every time is hear Texas or University, my heart sank and tears kept coming.

We had went shopping and walking around the beach every single day of the week.

For the whole trip, I was sad. I tried to keep my shitty tears in but I couldn't help it. Middle of the week I bursted in tears in the middle of the beach on the warm sand by the table.

I couldn't help it.

I hear Max's footsteps coming toward me with drinks in his hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked, he put the drinks on the table and sat beside me.

I nodded and put my face down with my knees and arms covering.

"Babe, don't. Tell me what's wrong."

I shook my head.

"Come on."

I ignored it.

----

I tried being happy for the other half of the week. We flew back to California and everyone went home. When I first got home, I ran to my room.

I cried so much, so loud.

My mom was working late, as always. I wished my dad was here to cheer me up.

Hisky ran up to me and jumped to my bed. His eyes landed on my eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay Hisk."

He wined.

"Okay, maybe I'm not."

I cried so much and loud as I could until I fell asleep.

Max is leaving in two fucking days to Texas.

Hell, I can't breathe.

I can't breathe.

I passed out.

****
A/N: I didn't add much details of what they've did in Orlando. I feel terrible for doing that, but I'm tired today. Sorry.

P.s.: I think this is probably longer than other chapters in this book..

-forevea_seasons_