••21•• Graduation Day

DEDICATED TO: cold_lady19 and natashapreston

cold_lady19 , MWL & GU & ISILY are ABSOLUTELY amazing! MWL & GU was so addicting I couldn't put my device down 😂 ISILY, was so deep that it was perfect, I'm terribly sad that it was true, your a great writer!

natashapreston , The Silence series and your other books were breath taking. I love he silence series. It gave me so much interest into that book. I love it!

-K
---

3 months later

June, summer breeze rushing in, I woke up. Unlocked my phone, today's graduation day. I quickly got up and got ready, curled my hair , put my makeup on and got dressed in a blue graduation gown and cap.

I ran downstairs.

"Morning sweet, I made breakfast! You look fabulous, hun."

"Thanks mom."

I went to the table and are my breakfast; bagels with whatever filling.

I thanked my mom again and got into my car, I drove to the Hall Oak Auditorium, the drive was short.

When I was there, it was crowded, filled with laughter and voices. I joined Isabelle, Cole, Noah, and Cassie.

"Hey!" I ran to them, they look to me.

"Hey Gisselle! Can't wait to be out of high school, you?" I heard Isabelle say. Of course, Isabelle the tomboy hates school.

"Eh. How about you guys?"

"Yeahh! We're ready to party!" I hear Cole say.

"Of course you guys ar-"

"Ladies and gentlemen, we-Jackson High presents you the graduates for the year, 2015." I heard Mr. Dawns say.

I hear people clapping and whooping.

---

After the graduates had gotten their diploma, I heard my name.

"Gisselle Olsen, please come up."

I walked up to the stage. People clapping.

After I spoke my speech, I went home and took a long nap, letting all the drama and crap out of me.

My day was completely terrifying I guess you could say.

----

A/N: soooorrrry for the short chapter, I got tired and I couldn't think much! I got writers block for this chapter. This must be my lamest chapter I've ever written lol.

-K