••27•• More surprises

.photo credits >>> Earth_Light_Darkness
SPECIAL POV AT THE END IF THIS CHAPTER
------

Everyone dozed out from last night. I woke up, sand was hurting my back, I look to sides.

I see Jack beside me.

Jack.

I slowly got up and silently gasped.

what the hell? I slept with him??!

I couldn't remember what happened last night. everyone was laying on the sand, sleeping.

While picking up red Solo cups from the ground, I heard a noise. the noise sounded like a branch whom someone had stepped on.

I look around, no one was there.

Until that person showed up.

"I could explain, Gis." Max came up to me, wearing the same clothes he had worn when he showed up to my doorstep.

"I don't want to hear it. You were like a thousand miles away and I don't know if I can trust you." I look away from him. He looked really different. Different haircut, darker tanned skin, and body big.

He kept his mouth shut. I was about to grab more cups from the ground but Max caught my arm.

Suddenly Jack woke up, and yawned. He opened his eyes and saw max and I standing in front of him.

"oh my god Gisselle. Have I ever done anything with you last night? Why are you here, Max? Trying to win her back?" Jack stood up from the sand and walked toward us. I shook my head, before I could answer anything, Max let me go and opened his mouth.

"just a happy birthday surprise." I knew Max lied. We're not even friends, so why does he bother coming all the way here to California from Texas?

Jack gave him the "talk to the" hand action and walked away.

"What else do you want to say before I kick your ass?" I said. I know I feel rude but I just need to.

"Oh wow, harsh woman here. I'm here to give you this." He reached out a purple orchid out and gave it to me.

I raised my eyebrows, I just nodded and turned away to pick up one more cup from the sand.

Before I opened my mouth while I look back, he was gone. Just like the wind. He's gone.

•••

"Max, came ?" Cassie asked. She never met Max, but she's imagining that he would look like Justin Bieber and Harry Styles combined together.

"yes yes and yeah." How many times do I have to say yes?

I checked my rose. I felt it by touch, it looked healthy red, but it feels like dried leaves.

So it was time.

I'm an adult.

With a new flower.

Great job Max, I bet so much that he was counting down.

/////////

SPECIAL POV

Max

I skipped my luggage and ran to the beach. Gisselle loved beaches.

Last time I went up to her doorstep, she looked at me and slammed the door in my face.

I ran to the beach, willing to surprise her. Then I stepped on a branch stick.

shit.

I ignored my surprise and went up to her.

I have her adult flower.

she's growing.

like everyone.

I miss her so much. I wish she could've let me explain.

but she wouldn't.

She probably won't even listen.

------

a/n; so close. so close!! and f a l l is almost here! F a l l and my other stories are going to be long and deep detailed, I promise. FS was in a good condition in the first place, but usually this book was supposed to be for fun for me to write.

So how'd you like the whole story so far? And the chapter?

vote. comment. read. please?

Thank you!

-K