••12•• We're telling

"Ya? What up?" Said Jack, he sounded like he's going to throw up.

"Umm.." I was nervous to admit it that Max and I are together to my best friends. I'm nervous to see Jack's reactions, I don't know, I don't know but being nervous now.

"Gisselle and I are-" Max started saying, he looked at me and noticed I was nervous and stuck when I squeezed his hand tightly.

"Great friends" I spat and interrupted him.

"Uh.. Then why are you holding hands so tightly?" Pete asked. His voice was squeaky and low at the same time, on and off again.

"Because we're dat-" Max said.

"Doing a game. It's called hold hands for the day" I interrupted Max again. Everyone's clearly drunk, I don't know if they will remember anything tomorrow, so I'm just going to say it, I sighed and quickly spat out:

"Max and I are dating."

Everyone was laughing their butts off, literally. They are so drunk.

Dilla's laugh faded and said:

"Are you joking?? You and Max??"

"No."

Then everyone was silent, silent for a long time.

I felt my phone vibrated in my back pocket of my jeans. I entered my password to unlock it and saw that I have one notification on Twitter.

Twittering from Dilla:

g̫i̫s̫s̫e̫l̫l̫e̫ a̫n̫d̫ t̫h̫e̫ h̫o̫t̫t̫i̫e̫ a̫r̫e̫ u̫p̫!

I am seriously going to kill Dilla. She told everyone in our school and my mom! My locker will be full of girls waiting for me to kill me tomorrow...

"What the hell Dil????!!" Then I heard all of my friends phones buzzing, viewing twitter.

"Hehe."

"OH MY FU-"

"Woah, language there Gis." Jack stopped me.

"Dillanne, you are so going down..."

Oh, no worries. she'll delete it in the morning after everyone will see it. Well no shit Sherlock, she won't.

"Nah, I'll delete it,"

"Gimme your freaking phone now." I said

"Ooooookayyyyyy"

She handed me her phone, unlocked it (I knew her password ) and quickly delete her latest message and twittered out in Dilla's feed:

I'm joking! Just kidding!

I texted it out on normal font. Then handed Dilla's phone back and slapped her on the face.

"Here bitch."

"Thankkk youuuuuuuuu"

"Let's go?" I asked Max. He nodded and took my hand. The others were still laughing and talking drunkly. We ran out of the place (Well, we tried) and then I heard the bar tender say:

"Closing up now, it's four."

Then Max opened the door for me, but I shook my head.

"You can't drive Max. Your drunk."

"Babe, I can do this."

"No you can't. Let me drive"

"You can't, your injured still."

"I can. Don't worry"

"Fine"

He stepped into the passengers seat and sat down. I opened the car door for the drivers seat and turned on the engine. Then drove off to his home and mine. When I was driving, I was fine. I don't feel pain anymore. Well... Just a tad bit...

----

A/N : Okay, so I posted two chapters in one week. Those chapters are for the next two weeks. I will not update until the end of March and so on so I can just enjoy my break : )

Hope y'all understanddd, see you in two weeks!

P.S: FS will not have a spin-off nor a sequel. There will be another book after I complete on FS. I will not give any spoilers anytime soon! Happy reading.

: ) -Seasons ( :
(You see what I did there?)